Comfortable

Genre: kinda fluff ig?

TW: none (though notify me if you think otherwise)

Characters: Grian, Xisuma, Scar, Iskall

That masterpiece of a picture above with Grian and Tubbo is my own creation that I am proud of ✨✨

====================================

Grian knew how to sew clothes. He had no real reason learning it, but he did, thus making him the tailor of the server. He had a small clothes shop along his resource one in the Shopping Disctrict.

He knew all sorts of patterns from memory. Doesn't matter if you wanted a simple T-shirt, a hoodie, a pair of cargo pants or a cape, he could make it for you, with a correct payment of course. He also knew how to make skirts and other feminine clothes, even accesories.

He usually wore the stuff he made. Though his outfits everyday didn't vary that much, every event you'd see him go to he was never underdressed. He had clothes for every MCC team color and dressed in the correct one every time. He sometimes mixed up his everyday outfit just to fit the current situation, like when Mumbo went for mayor he wore the "Mumbo for mayor" shirt (which he made for every supporter).

There was one thing about his outfits that he kept to himself though.

He liked wearing the feminine ones too.

He never did it in public, scared of judgement or misinterpretation of his actions. He wasn't suddenly changing his gender or pronouns, he was just changing his clothes. He still wanted to be a male, but due to gender roles he wasn't sure if he should crossdress.

One day, Grian decided to take the matter into his own hands and went to Xisuma. Before taking it to the public, he wanted to be sure he wouldn't get kicked out or banned for it just because the admin thought it wasn't appropriate.

He landed in front of the admin's base and knocked on the door, he was sure that the man was there as he checked that texting him just minutes before.

"Oh, Grian!" Xisuma answered the knocking and let the dirty blond in. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well," Grian started, suddenly getting very nervous. "I wanted to ask you something."

"And that is...?" The other was already confused.

"What is your opinion on crossdressing? You know, men wearing skirts or women wearing suits.." The man in a helmet answered, "I'm not opposed to it. I wouldn't try it myself, but I wouldn't bat an eye seeing someone do it. Why did you ask?"

"Well, for some time now I've been wanting to wear feminine clothes, especially on hot days, but never really had the courage to do it outside. Didn't know how people would react, you know? For now I only tried some stuff on in my own base," the avian explained.

"Oh, I understand. In my opinion, you're free to wear whatever you want. And I don't think anyone on the server would really think wrong about it either. Though some might think you're transitioning-" "Yeah, I also thought of that. Will take a lot of explaining," Grian let out a chuckle along with Xisuma.

"Well, I'll be on my way now. Bye Ex-zuma!" "Bye!"

Just the next day Grian tried something out. He was supposed to meet with Mumbo and Iskall, the trio planning another complicated building.

Well to that meeting he wore a black, knee-length skirt, accompanied by his iconic red sweater, but with the fact it was burning hot outside the sweater was a few times thinner. He added an appropriate belt with decorative chains and even felt confident enough to add a choker and fishnet tights to top it all off.

He went outside and took off into the sky to get to their designated meeting place.

To say he was nervous would be like calling a hurricane a gentle breeze.

He landed carefully, he knew how fabric worked and really didn't want his skirt flaring up. (pls it corrected fabric to fanfic 💀) He looked around to see Mumbo and Iskall talking to eachother, from what he picked up it was about redstone. He catiously walked up to them, anxiety skyrocketing.

"H-hey guys," Grian stuttered and mentally yelled at himself for it.

The other two men turned to look at him and slowly their expressions changed so both of their mouths formed and 'o'.

"Hey Grian," Mumbo started. "Wow you look uh... Diffrent? I don't mean I don't like it you're absolutely rocking but- I- huh. Never thought I'd see that," the moustached man rambled as he didn't really know what to say. He was shocked by the sight of his friend like that. Not in a negative way, just utter shock.

"Do you use diffrent pronouns now?" Iskall went straight to the point. "Or are you a femboy?" That in turn left Grian speechless for a second.

"No, nononono," he replied quickly. "I just like to crossdress sometime. No changing gender, no catboy'ing, just sometimes girl clothes. Got it?" The others nodded. "Dang dude, you really are rocking this outfit though, you know? And I gotta say you have some balls for going out like that," Iskall added, to which Grian thanked him.

"Are we going to discuss those building plans or not?" Mumbo said and with a smile the group got on the right topic.

Soon enough every hermit knew the small change and stopped being suprised when sometimes he showed up in something differing from his everyday outfit. He usually got a few compliments and he returned them, saying some positive things about the other person's clothing as a thank you.

He finally felt as if he's doing the right thing.