Chapter 1: Introducing Bec!

Work Work Work and more Work that is what my life is like now. Oops sorry I haven't properly introduced myself.

Hi my name is Rachel. I am 20 years old, have brown hair, brown eyes and a couple of freckles on my face. I have a best friend her name is Beth and I love her to death (hahahaha that rhymes).

I love going running all the time to clear my mind and I am in love with basketball as well. I also love watching the show big time rush ( I know I'm such a little kid but YOLO).

I also love listening to music especially One Direction, The Collective and Macklemore (great combination I know)

I am currently working at a small cafe near my house in Sydney, Australia. I was born in Melbourne and I moved to Sydney when I turned 18 so I could go start a new life.

My parents died in a car accident when I was 15 and my younger sister was in the car as well and died too. My sister looks exactly like me but a younger version. She was only 13 when she passed away and had just started year 7 in high school.

I can remember the day like the back of my hand.

Flashback:

It was 4 years ago and my family had decided to take a trip up to Mt. Bulla because it was snow season. I was in the back of the car with my sister Anna and we were singing to songs on the radio.

"It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chitchat

Take me to your love shack

Mamas always gotta backtrack

When everybody talks back"We sang like idiot it was so funny!

We were laughing and having a lot of fun in the car until a truck swerved off the freeway and hit the side of the car that my sister and my mum were on.

My mum was hit with such a force that she was flung into my dad and he went flying through the window. I was not badly hurt just a broken rib and a couple of bruises here and there. My mum and my sister Anna died at the scene and my father was rushed to hospital and died in the ambulance dew to all of the glass and blood coming out of his head.

End of Flashback:

I was rushed to hospital as well just to make sure I was fine. I had to spend three weeks in hospital to let my ribs heal. It was the worst experience not having anyone visit me because my mum and dad were only children and my grandparents died before I was born.

I had to survive on horrible hospital food as well which was gross. The first week I didn't eat because I was crying the whole time because I missed my parents and sister too much.

I did happen to meet a nice boy called James when I was in hospital too. I really liked him and we went out for a week. We both decided to call it off because I had to leave the hospital and due to him having cancer and having to stay there for longer than me.

Once the three weeks was up the nurses had organised me to go into a foster home. My new parents were called Bill and Penelope. They were really nice to me but I only addressed them by their names and not Mum and Dad because I didn't want them to fully replace my actual parents.

After settling into my new family's home I sold my parent's house and put all of the money into my bank account to use for later on in life.

Once I turned 18 I moved on up to Sydney to have a fresh start at life. I spent some of the money from my parent's house to buy some new clothes and I brought a small apartment in the city. I also got some new furniture to decorate my house as well.

As you know I work at a cafe in the heart of the city. I am saving up some money so I can go up and travel to England to go and visit the hometown of my mum and dad. My mum and dad were born in a place called Doncaster in England. My foster family thought that it was a good idea that I should bury my family there as it was the place that they grew up (well not my sister but anyway). So that is why I am saving up money so that I can go a visit them.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

This is my second fan fiction. I have a 1D fan fiction called P.S I Love You check it out!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx