Chapter 8= Christmas miracles.

Y/n's POV

I had fixed the North Pole, then turned to my uncle and realised.
"Uncle Scott, it's christmas Eve. You gotta go!"
"Oh, right! To the stables!" My uncle yelled. We all ran to the stables where the sleigh was waiting for us. The sack was in the back, and reindeer, all waiting for us.
My uncle hopped into the sleigh.
"Hey, guys! When I get back, this place better be set up for a party!" My uncle yelled. The elves cheered.
"HAH!!!" My uncle yelled he took off with the reindeer, and we were all waving him off. I turned to Bernard and kissed him on the cheek.

Well, this is where my story ends. My life had been turned upside down when my uncle Scott made santa fall off the roof. He put on the suit, we travelled to the North Pole, I met Bernard, my uncle grew a belly and a big, white beard, I became an Elf and grew ears, Charlie was happy, Niel and Laura were concerned, my uncle got arrested on Christmas eve, we busted him out, we delivered gifts to the world. A few years later, Charlie got on the naughty list, my uncle started to lose his position as santa clause until he finds a wife, the council of legendary figures said my uncle couldnt be in two places at once, Curtis created a toy santa that wrecked Christmas, put Bernard under house arrest, and wanted to give the whole world coal, my uncle stopped the toy, Bernard proposed to me at the exact same time that my uncle proposed to Carol, and that Christmas was a Holly jolly of a good one! Then, a couple of years later, Carol fell pregnant with Buddy, Jack Frost came to North Pole, so did Carol's parents, Bud and Sylvia, and Niel, Laura, and Lucy, Jack started to slow down our facility, my uncle and I jumped back in time when Jack took over as santa for a bit, but my uncle and I came to the rescue, when we returned, we found out that Jack froze Laura, Niel, and Bernard, we unfrozen them, and I gave birth to Stella a couple of months later. Then, Krampus came to the pole and almost destroyed the joy of Christmas, but we stopped him.... You know us!
So, all in all, this has been a blast! As for me, I would call my life....

A Clause Journey

The end... (officially!)

I have loved writing this for you guys! Hope you've enjoyed this too! Till we meet again,
-Georgia 💗