chapter 5= before you go...

Y/n's POV

"I myself think he looks absolutely terrific," Bernard announced to the elves, who were all gathered in the workshop.
"Better and... and fresher somehow than he has in years! There's now a more supple veneer to his skin and-..and an added luster to the thickness of his hair! You could say there's a...a....a toy-like quality to him," I mentally face-palmed as I heard 'toy-like' "Most importantly, he's very happy with his new look, and I would caution you all, not to point, or stare, or use the word 'plastic'! Okay! Okay! That's all! Back to work, please!" Bernard ordered, and with that, the elves split and worked.
"You handled that well!" I said sarcastically.
"At least I tried! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and make some improvements on your uncles watch!" Bernard softly spoke as he didn't want the elves to hear him. He walked away with a "confident" spring in his step, but I knew that he was just as worried as I was...
I went to go pack a day bag to go see Charlie, and I was now in the reindeer stables when my uncle was just saddling Comet.
Comet gabbled.
"Comet, because I don't wanna take Prancer. I want to take a trip with you! When was the last time we had a cruise you and I together?" Comet groaned."I love you, buddy!" Santa reassured.
"Besides, Prancer had way too many apples at dinner last night, and I think we all know what that means!" I chimed in, saddling Blitzen.
"Before you go, take a look at your watch!" My boyfriend's voice came. He handed my uncle a watch with amazing detail.
"Hey! Can't go anywhere without that!" Santa said, studying Bernard's work.
"I've done some work on it!"
"It's beautiful, Bernard, it really is!" Santa said, a large grin attached to his lips.
"You like it?" Bernard asked, surprised.
"I love it! The workmanship's fabulous! I love this little furnish stuff it has here!"
"I've added a power reserve that measures how much magic you have left. It's at 10 now!" Bernard explained.
"Right! Well, that should be enough!" Santa said, smiling.
"But, if at any time, you use up any magic, for any reason, the level drops! Santa...if it gets to zero... you won't be able to return to the pole!" Bernard said, his smile fading. My uncle leaned in and whispered to Bernard.
"Then, let's not let it get to zero!" Santa said, a bit sarcastically.
Bernard placed a hand on my uncles shoulder as I climbed onto Blitzens back.
"Now...look at me! What's the most important thing?" He said, his tone growing more soft by the second.
"For you not to touch Santa?" Santa said. He whipped his hand off Santa's shoulder and smiled.
"For you to come back! Haha!" Bernard said, laughing afterwards.
"Y/n, be careful alright?" Bernard said, approaching me.
"Bernard, I'll be fine! Don't worry! It's only for a day! I'll be back tomorrow morning!"
"We're talking sun-up, your here?" Bernard asked, pouting his lips.
"Not that early! Nice try!" I said, kissing my boyfriend on the lips.
Blitzen annoyingly groaned.
"Blitzen, please just chill out, buddy, alright? Come on! It's not like we're pulling the sleigh. Right? There's no packages! It's just one stop! And I almost forgot, we're gonna go see Charlie!" I said, emphasising 'Charlie'
Then, Comet and Blitzen took off and I blew a kiss to Benrard behind me who returned my action.
Blitzen rolled his eyes.
"What? I can't say goodbye to my boyfriend?" I asked the reindeer.
I hope everything will be alright...