chaper 2= another Clause?!?!

Y/n's POV

Bernard retrieved my uncles santa coat as my uncle was looking in the mirror in his office, holding his pants. The puppet stand my uncle had in his office had 2 puppets, a man and a woman staring at us from the stand.
"That's weird, isn't it?" Santa asked.
"Uh oh!" The puppets said in unison.
"These fit yesterday, didn't they?" Santa said, worried.
"Hot cocoa for you Santa!" Abby, one of the elves came in with a tray of steaming cocoa.
"This is not a good time, Abby." Bernard said, helping my uncle put on his coat.
"Bernard!...just let Abby give Santa her amazing cocoa!" I said, winking at Abby.
"Besides, I sent Dasher down for some Brazillian cocoa beans!" Abby said, setting the tray down on my uncles desk.
"What's the bad news?" Santa asked her.
"What do you mean?" Abby replied, mocking his tone.
"Whenever you play the designer bean card, genuinely, you have bad news!" I piped up. Abby's smile faded as she brought out a scroll which looked like the naughty list.
"What are you doing with the naughty and nice list?" Santa asked
"Just don't shoot the messenger!" Abby said
My uncle put glasses on and read the list
"It's...Charlie!" Abby finally said.
"Sheen? I thought he straightened out?" My uncle asked before turning to Bernard and I.
"Not that Charlie!" Abby added.
My smile faded and I put my hand over my mouth.
"My Charlie? My son Charlie? He's on the naughty list?" Santa said
The puppets screamed and hid behind the curtains.
"Listen, there's gotta be some mistake!" I piped up, choking back tears.
"We don't make mistakes. I'm sorry guys! Please excuse me." Abby said, turning her back in shame and walking out of the room.
"How could this happen? Is this what you and Curtis were trying to tell us?" My uncle asked. Right on cue, Curtis came in with a magnifying machine
"Great! You told them! Now, let's get you dressed for that meeting! And y/n, mother nature specifically wants you in this meeting with your uncle!" Curtis informed me.
"Listen, we can't have the meeting here. We really can't. I'm gonna have to go see Charlie!" Santa said.
"Number 2, tell them right now!" Bernard demanded.
"Tell us what, Bernard?!? Come on, come clean!" I yelled.
"Santa, y/n, there's a Clause!" Curtis began.
"Right and that would be me!" Santa said.
"No, I mean there's another Santa clause!"
"Curtis, in case you haven't noticed, this time of year, the malls are filled with other Santa Clauses" I explained.
"Yes but there's another Santa CLAUSE. There was a first clause but there's also a second clause!" Curtis explained further but my uncle and I were still not catching on.
"Get on with it!" The puppets yelled, yet again, in unison.
My uncle and I nodded in agreement and Curtis continued "When the last Santa clause fell off your roof, and you put on his coat, you found this." Then, Curtis pulled out the santa clause business card and inserted it into the magnifying machine.
"Right! "He who wears the coat...takes on the responsibilities of Santa Clause", something like that! And, of course, the rest would be history, right?" My uncle said, unsure.
"Right! But it seems our number 2 Elf!...the keeper of the Handbook," Bernard said, turning to Curtis "Overlooked, the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTMAS!" I took my boyfriend's hand and rubbed his arm to calm him down. "Wow....one mistake in 900 years!" Curtis said, smirking.
Bernard was fed up so he pulled out a magnifying glass and told us to read the card "Look!" He said.
"We can't see that!" Santa said.

"Better now?" Bernard said, pulling out another, bigger magnifying glass.

"Uhhh..."

"Oh now?"

"Well..."

"Better now?"

"It's gettin' there.."

"How about now?"

"Baby, we can't see anything!" I yelled at him. My boyfriend huffed and pulled out the biggest magnifying glass there was.

"We can see! Good, good, good! We see it now okay!" My uncle said as he began to read the card. Bernard and Curtis joined me and my uncle by our sides and Bernard placed a hand on my shoulder.
"The card holder acknowledges a woman of his choosing. True love...not valid in the...Sate of Utah! Holy...matrimony?".... I gotta get married!" My uncle exclaimed and my jaw fell open.
"Yes, it's....the Mrs. Clause!" Bernard said leaning into my uncle and I.
Then, the puppets pretended to walk each other down an aisle and they sang the wedding march.
"But what if I don't wanna get married?" Santa asked, worriedly.
Then he undid his belt to find out his big belly had shrunk slightly.
"Oh dear! The de-santafication process has begun!" Curtis announced.
"The de-santafication?" Santa questioned.
"Wait a minute! Are you guys trying to tell us that in that Clause it says if my uncle doesn't get married...he doesn't get to be santa anymore?" I asked, holding my breath for an answer. My only answer was Bernard nodding sadly.
"What about the kids?.....what about the elves?.....what about you guys?" Santa asked, gesturing to the three of us.
"It's not completely hopeless, sir. You still have time to find a wife!" Bernard reassured.
"How much time does he have Curtis?" I asked him.
"28 days." He replied.
"28 days....so I have to...find a wife by Christmas!" Santa said with fake enthusiasm.
"Actually, Christmas eve!" Curtis added. My uncles enthusiasm melted away and I held back tears. I sniffled and my boyfriend comforted me.
"I guess it's over!" My uncle finally said.
"No! You can't think that way! Please don't give up hope! Because...if you do....then we have to!" Curtis pleaded. I looked at my boyfriend and he looked back at me with lost hope in his eyes. Then, my uncles beard started to shrink in length. The puppets shrieked at the sight.
"Christmas is getting really complicated!" I admitted.
Because it was the truth. Christmas was getting REALLY REALLY complicated!