Chapter 15- "Dates, Picnics, and Memories"

*M/N's POV, Saturday morning*
Today is the day.
The day that I get to go on a date with Ni-ki.
"I wonder what he planned?" I pondered to myself aloud.
I had already prepared a cute but simple outfit and it just needs to be worn and I'm good to go.
I quickly put it on and sprayed a bit of perfume on myself.
I came downstairs to see the others scattered all around the sofa, the kitchen counter, the barstool, the everywhere.
"Oooh looks like someone's got a date." Luna joked.
"Thanks captain obvious." I replied.
"Oh, you actually have a date?" She asked, surprised by my answer.
"Yep, okay bye!" I shouted as I left the house quickly to avoid their barrage of questions. Looking out into the spacious front yard, I saw Ni-ki was already at the front gate waiting with a flower in his hand.
"Hey lovely." He greeted with his charming smile.
"Hey too you as well." I only giggled at the pet name.
"So where exactly are we headed to?" I asked.
"It's a secret." He said with a mischevious grin.
"Oh come on." I playfully complained and he laughed.
"I also prepared this."
He pulled out a blindfold.
"Do we really need that?" I asked, staring at the blindfold in his hands.
"Of course, I want you to be surprised don't I?" Then procceded to tie the blindfold around my eyes.
"Let's go."
He took my hand then led me into the car.
"Ahjussi, we're ready to go." I felt the car rumble to life around me then start moving, forward obviously.
30 minutes later, we arrived at our destination and he carefully escorted me to a place that seemed to have a lot of grass due to the loud crunching beneath our feet.
Finally we stopped then he took off the blindfold which made me close my eyes temporarily due to the blinding light coming from the sunlight hitting the lush green forestry that wrapped around us.
We were at a quite forest-like park for a date.
Just like in every story ever made, it was the cliché picnic date but who am I to complain, am I right?
"Wow, this feels so cliché."
"The author could've done better but I guess he was too lazy to think of an original idea for a date." He replied.

"STOP COMPLAINING, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, AND EAT. I SHOULD'VE SENT YOU TO MARS FOR A DATE IF I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA COMPLAIN!" A loud unbodied voice shouted at us from...somewhere.

Both of immediately sat down and took 1 sandwich, obeying the unknown voice.
We just started talking to each other until we got bored and decided to lay down on the picnic blanket.
We stared into the much calmer sky, unlike the blinding one much earlier, and enjoyed the serenity it brought to us.
I turned to my side and stared at my date's face.
My eyes traced every feature on his face.
His nose.
His eyes.
His brows.
His smile.
His forehead scrunching up when he saw a weird looking cloud.
His cheeks that looked less squishy than the last time we saw each other from 3 years ago.
And finally, his bubbly aura emanating from his whole body.
He was absolutely beautiful inside and out.
We are very different from each since the very beginning.
He was as pure as freshly produced honey from nectar.
I had already been tainted by evils this cruel world has to offer.
We sort of resemble the yin and yang, despite the difference we still balance each other out.
Poetic insight aside, this felt like a moment that I never wanted to end.
"Hey, M/N?" He asked which snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can you tell me a story?"
"I guess I can do that, which story would you like to hear?"
"Ours."
My eyes grew wide at the sudden mention of our past.
"Ours?"
"Yeah, the story of how we met."
"Oh, okay." I replied in a soft tone.
"When we met..."

Hi! It's me again,
I finally took some time to update this story and here is chapter 15. The main storyline of Memories will be taking a short pause as the special chapters will come first along with the story of their past.
That is all.
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I'll see you all in the next one, bye!
-ScarletWitch1507