Chapter I - ESCAPE

Note: "RACHEL GARDNER" is not present in B6 in this AU. She is in B1 and will portray her character traits, but in a different manner, considering she won't know about Zack or Y/N. This is a work of fiction made purely for entertainment purposes. I do not own the cast of characters of "ANGELS OF DEATH" or you (Y/N). The only thing I own is the plot. 

Final main point: I do not own "ANGELS OF DEATH" or you and I only own the plot. Thank you for reading.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

WARNINGS: Story contains mentions of blood and suicide, slightly graphic violence, murder attempts, murder, death, (plenty) cursing, including gradual yandere, unhealthy behavior, and mindsets. If any of the previous themes bother or trigger you, please do not read.
This is a "Progressive Mild Yandere" story. Th
erefore, there will be somewhat yandere behavior. It's progressive, as per described. It won't be your typical Yandere story. Book two has more yandere behavior than this first book for known reasons. Read this book first if you want to go read and understand Book Two.
Thank you.

      She slid her gloved fingers across the glass, as a pink mist surrounded her. Her [e/c] irises slightly refracted light when the mirror presented words. 

Creepy.

"WHO ARE YOU?" it showed. Her breath hitched, as she stepped back. "I'm...Y/N," the woman responded. 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, Y/N?" it deleted the previous question and showed this one. The female walked away, mildly disturbed. "WHY? WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" 

        Why so many questions..?

     "WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" 

"WHY? "

"WHY? "

"Just shut up already and get me out of here!" she spat. With no response, she stepped forward. 

"Let me out!" she shouted in a frustrated manner, punching the 'glass', as it shattered, the room around her seemingly fading away with the breaking glass. 

What the...?

          The mist slowly disappeared, along with it. She breathed heavily, before regaining her composure, unclenching her fist. 

"Well that did it, I guess...weird," she said, rubbing the back of her neck, still disturbed about the mirror she'd encountered. 

"The hell is this place, anyway? I could've sworn I was at my home a minute ago..." she muttered confusedly, walking around a damp, steeled hallway. 

      It was dark, and she couldn't see well, except for the few, scattered, dim lights on the roof every now and then, but she only cared to get out. 

"I can't be the only one stuck down here...that'd be weird," she huffed, her footsteps echoing through the empty hallways. Looking ahead, there was a trail of blood leading to...well...a pool of blood. 

Bleugh.

"...Blood?" she muttered. 

       It reeked of the iron scent blood gives off when fresh. "Someone clearly has been here, and someone has been either killed or maimed," she murmured. 

'This ain't good...I've to get out as soon as possible before my own blood is spilled here.' She thought as she looked around for any possible places she could hide in within this maze matrix.