𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

★彡ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ > sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ彡★

"we're here!" julia calls out, guiding james by their interlocked hands, and walking through the hall into the lounge room.

"hey j!" nick says, running up to her giving her a hug, and nodding slightly at james.

"hey nick, whats good?" james says, sticking his hand out to shake awkwardly.

"yeah, uh- im good," he says slowly, "you?"

"yeah, good. just on break from college and visiting my family," he says, letting go of julia's hand to rub the back of his neck.

nick perks his eyebrows up and presses his lips together, nodding slowly, in the most uninterested way possible.

"cool," james reciprocates his actions, by nodding slowly and following julia through the kitchen.

"sup chris!" julia says, pulling him into a side hug.

"hey julia, who's this kid," chris jokes, approaching james swiftly. chris sticks out his arm to dab james up and pats him lightly on the back.

"hey c, long time no see bro."

"yeah yeah, for sure. college's treating you well!" chris responds. james smirks and looks down, while nodding, "cheers," he chuckles.

"where's matt?" nick asks his brother, realising he's the only one missing.

"who cares," julia says, rolling her eyes at the mention of the awkward name. james glances up at her, but she pretends to ignore it.

suddenly a figure appears at the end of the kitchen bench causing nick and chris to stare at julia. "what the fuck are you looking at?" she asks. their eye glance shifts behind james and julia to see matt. james turns around, smiling awkwardly at him and then julia follows.