𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

★彡𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 > 𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔彡★

ᴊᴜʟɪᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ:

i feel myself lying in a cold room. my feet and arms feel numb. i want to open my eyes to see where i am, but im scared to.

then i remember.

i force myself to open my eyes, and i look around. im in a hospital, great.

i made it. fuck.

i turn over to look at the other side of the room, to see matt sleeping on the couch in corner of the room. he doesnt deserve to have to do this. he deserves someone so much better than me. my heart breaks as i look down at my arms. a tear rolls down my left cheek.

i hear a rustling on the couch, as matt begins to open his eyes.

"youre awake, oh julia," he moans, rushing over to me. he places his arms around my shoulders, i just lay there as he hugs me with all his feelings wrapping the outside of my body.

"im sorry you had to see that," i say bluntly.

"im sorry i wasn't there quicker," he replies sadly.

he looks down at the floor as an. uncomfortable silence takes over the room.

"what happened? we were all watching the movie and i thought i did something or-"

"nothing, it wasn't you," i reply weakly, as matt wipes the tear of my cheek.

"its not nothing julia, what happened?"

"i don't know what im supposed to say matt, i don't want to be alive? i don't want to do this anymore? what do you want me to say?"

he looks down at the floor and inhales slightly, before looking back at me.

"i thought you said you were getting better? i mean, i know its hard but you could've come to me. it feels like grade ten all over again julie," he says grabbing my shoulder.

"don't bring that up, matt. you and your brothers promised me."

"i know, fuck... im sorry julie. i just don't think you know how much it affected me, seeing you like that, for a second time."

"you're so right matt, i have no idea! im sorry its so hard for you," i reply sarcastically.

"you know thats what i meant i just-" he try.

"i think you should go, matt."

his eyes widen, he looses the grip on my shoulder and stands up, "you want me to go?"

"yes i do."

no i don't.

"please go."

please don't go matt.

he grabs his bag off the couch and looks back at me.

"im always going to come and save you. whether you want me to or not."

i shake my head slightly, to stop my tears from falling again, i hate the affect he has on me.

he begins to leave the room before stopping abruptly at the door. he strokes his hand through his hair before taking another deep breath.

"you know what, no."

"what do you mean no?"

"im not going julie," he says sternly.