𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

★彡 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 彡★

ᴍᴀᴛᴛs ᴘᴏᴠ:

Julia and I are driving down the street towards my house. I'm really anxious, I've never had Chris been this upset at me. I just wished i would of told Julia how i felt earlier, so i hadn't of hurt Chris. 

Julia senses my anxious breathe as she looks over to me. I can't look back because my eyes are on the road, but i place my non-used hand on her arm. "I'm sorry," i say softly. 

"Don't be, i'll talk to Chris, it should be okay Matty," she assures. But i disagree.

"No, i'll talk to him, i can't listen to him yell at you. Plus, this is my fault."

I sense Julia look at me again. "It's our  fault."

I give her a quick glance away from the road and smile. 

She smiles back.

I love her smile.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

As Julia and Matt arrive at the front door, they each take a deep breathe. Matt grasps Julia's hand and gives her a peck on the cheek, "it'll be okay Julie," Matt whispers in her ear. 

Matt unlocks the door and steps foot in the house, still holding on to Julia's hand.

"Oh wow, the happy couple are finally fucking home!" Chris yells from the kitchen. Both Julia and Matt's gaze falls over to him. 

Something about him seems off. He is clearly angry. But something else.

He's drunk.

"Jesus Chris, are you fucking drunk right now?" Julia gasps, letting go of Matt's hand out of respect for the heartbroken Chris standing in front of them. 

"Julie, go in to Nick's room, don't listen okay?" Matt says standing in front of her protectively.

"Yeah listen to yo- yourrr boyfriend," Chris slurrs.

Julia wipes a tear that has fallen to her cheek and heads towards Nick's bedroom.