𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

★彡 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 彡★

ᴊᴜʟɪᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ:

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in hospital. I feel weak. I look down, and in my right hand is a help button. I click it, struggling to use even my finger muscles.

Almost instantly a nurse walks in.

"Hey Julia, how are you feeling?" she asks me.

"Yeah, okay, do you know where my boyfriend is?"

"Matthew- uh... Sturniolo?" she questions reading off of her clipboard.

"Yeah, that's him. Is he here?" i reply

"Yes, hun, he is. But before any visitors come in, i need to ask you a few routine questions, okay?" she implies.

I nod and she continues to ask questions about how i feel. 

"You seem to have a mild concussion, so we will keep you here for the rest of today, you can be dispensed around 6PM tonight if someone can take you?" she asks.

"Ok- yep, sounds good" i mumble.

"Perfect, i'll go grab your friends. Just push the button if you need anything" she says with a smile, as she exits the room.

ᴍᴀᴛᴛs ᴘᴏᴠ:

Nick and I are sitting in the waiting room. It's been 4 hours, but i'm not leaving until i see her.

"How are you," Nick asks, he can see me bitting my nails.

"I'm really worried, i just want to hug her and tell her that i'm here," i answer sadly.

"I know," he sighs, "i'm gonna go get some food from the cafeteria," he asks.

I nod my head, "i'm going to stay incase there's any news."

A nurse arrives in the waiting area, she is looking around. I really hope it's Julie's nurse, i can't bear to wait any longer. 

"Matthew Benard Sturniolo," she calls out. 

Embarrassing.

I rush over to her, and i let her know that it's me. She begins to guide my down the hall, until we reach her room. 

Room 328, the sign reads.

I walk up to the side of the bed and sit on the edge.

"Hey baby, are you okay," i ask. Her eyes begin to flutter, until they open. She stares at me for a moment before throwing her arms around me. 

"You stayed," she sobbed.

"Of course i did," i reply.

The nurse exits the room for privacy as i pull away gently from the hug.

"How are you feeling," i say looking into her eyes, those beautiful, big, brown eyes.

"Never better," she jokes. "The nurse says i can't get released until 6, will you drive me home?" she asks shyly.

"Of course Julie, i'm staying right here with you," i say lying down next to her. "You can come back to my house, Chris won't bother us.

She cringes at his name, "are you s-sure, i don't want to cause any problems."

"No one is going to touch you ever again, i promise," i reply.

She places her head on my chest. 

"I love you Matty," she sighs.

"I love you more and most."

Sorry about the short chapter btw...

something big is planned for the next few though!!

i'm also going to be updating the first few chapters, minor details, so go reread them if you want

vote if u can, comment dont be a silent reader

ily all!!

-ari