𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

★彡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 > 𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 彡★

ᴍᴀᴛᴛ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I pull the minivan to the front of the house. Nick is standing there holding Julia. I jump out the front and race over. 

"You drive, Nick. I need to stay with her," i say with tears lining my eyes. 

"But, Matt... I can't drive?" Nick replies worriedly.

"I don't care, i need to be with her, i'll have her in my lap in the back seat, ok? Please just drive!" I yell.

I don't care about anything except her.

I grab hold of her from Nick as he runs to the driver's seat. I climb in the back with her draped over my chest. 

"It's going to be okay baby, i promise you." I say whispering, a tear of mine falls on her nose.

"Is she okay?" Nick says stressed.

"She's breathing but she isn't waking up," I sob, "just drive!"

Both of my arms are wrapped around her body, her lifeless body. 

Something isn't right. Obviously Julia needs help. But me. Something isn't right with me. My chest feels hard, my throat feels tight. I can't breathe.

Shit. My anxiety.

I now know what's happening, i'm having a panic attack. I begin to hyperventilate. 

"Matt, fuck, take a deep breath," Nick says glancing back at me. He know's about my anxiety. 

I take a deep breath, but i can't take my eyes off of Julia.

Suddenly spots appear around me. It's dark, spotty, I can't breathe properly.

"We're here, Matt! You're okay," Nick says jumping out the front seat. 

 He opens the passenger door and lifts Julia out of my arms. I feel very disaware. I'm following behind quickly as Nick runs in the ER with her. 

Nick begins to talk to the nurses as they rush her down the corridor.

"They say she should be okay, probably just a concussion," I jump up scared by his voice. 

"Shit, sorry, I must have zoned out for a second," I say shaking.

Nick sits next to me in the waiting room, with his head resting in his hands. 

I begin to look down at my hands, when i see blood. A lot of blood. Julia's blood.

Nick senses my shocked inhale as he looks up. 

"Shit, Matt... are you alright," he asks.

"I don't know what happened. I had a panic attack on the way here and i blocked out almost everything i think. And my han-hands they- the- they," i begin to tremble. "So much blood, are you sure she's okay?" I question.

"They are taking care of her, she probably just has a concussion," he replies confidently.

"Okay."

chrispy creme = chris

matty b = matt

chrispy creme

matwt im so sorry 

is she okayh

ididnt meann to hurt her

i sweaare

matty b

fuck you

we are at the hospital bc of you chris

also sober up

end of chat

ahhh omggg

sorry for it being dramatic, im just adding a bit of spice it helps the ending just stay patient

also dont be a silent reader, comment ur opinion, laughs, crys everythingg

let me know what u think

also vote!!

- ari x