Chapter Seventeen

"I'm sorry for interupting your nap, I'll leave" I said, not even bothered to look at Changbin as I leave the room

I let out a relieved sigh before making my way back to the classroom. It was until a group of girls and boys, who's probably in the same year as Minho, approached me.

They blocked my way when I tried to walk past them. I frowned.

"Um, excuse me" I said, trying another luck in walking past them when one of the girls grabbed my arms to stop me from walking away.

I winched in pain. Her grip is so strong compared to her small figure.

"You're Y/N, right?" she asked. I accidentally let out a sigh. Same question again.

"Let me go, you're hurting me" I told her, trying my best to sound confident but her grip is too tight.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll feel a lot more pain" she said with a mischievous smile. I got chills on my bones from the way she smiled.

She turned to look at her friends slightly, mentioning them towards me. I freaked out when they start to hold me down in place.

"What are you trying to do?" my voice came out as a shriek as I move around to loose their grip on me.

The girl stands in front of me with a grin before slapping me hard on my left cheek. The impact made my ear buzz as I can feel iron on my lips, which is probably now is bleeding.

"Shut up, bitch" she spat, pulling my head up by my hair when I tried to regain my consiouness.

"You're so brave to ever try kissing him" she said now holding my chin up. Instead of turning submissive, I decided to add fuel to the fire.

"Oh, trust me. I don't even need to try" I chuckled.

What? They're gonna hurt me anyway, so why not hurt them mentally?

"Fuck you" she swore before punching me square in the face. I groaned in pain.

"What are you staring at? Beat her up" the girl turned to her male friends.

"Are we really beating up a girl?" one of the man voiced out.

"Yeah, Minho's girl to add up" another continued.

I can't help but to let out a chuckle but regret it as soon as pain pierce through my whole face.

"You laugh, bitch?" the girl was furious.