Chapter Eight

As planned, we both took off to the mentioned Aquarium

As planned, we both took off to the mentioned Aquarium. We bought the tickets and entered the building shortly after. We were handed a pamphlet to guide us through the place.

"Whoah, this place is huge!" I exclaimed out of excitement as I do a 360-degree turn to view the place. Changbin hummed in agreement.

"I've never been to an Aquarium before" Changbin murmured to himself. My attention was drawn back to him.

"Is this your first time?" I asked him instead, and he hummed with a shy smile.

"Then there's a lot to see!" I chirped excitedly as I grabbed his hand and led him deeper inside the place.

We explored the place, not missing anything. The smile that was formed on his lips warmed my heart. This is the longest and brightest smile I've seen on him.

"Look at that ugly fish" he laughed while pointing at a specific fish. I slapped his arm lightly.

"Don't say that. You will hurt the fish's feelings." I argued, as he only laughed it off. "They can't hear us."

"And that's you." I pointed a certain fish at him. He looked at me in confusion.

"Nemo?" he asked.

"A clown!" I corrected him with a cheeky smile. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"The only clown here is you" he replied, as I laughed heartfully.

"Are you thirsty?" Changbin asked me as he look at a spot where tons of vending machines were placed.

"Yeah," I replied, suddenly feeling my throat dry from too much chatting and laughing. Changbin went towards the vending machines, and I gladly followed after him.

"What do you want? I'll buy it for you" he asked as I examined the empty cans showcased in the machine.

My eyes caught a chocolate drink, so I quickly pointed it at him. "I'll have this one" I smiled.
"Okay" he simply nods, taking out his wallet. I looked at him with a grin.

"Ooh, Mr. Seo," I cooed. He only look at me oddly before shrugging and buying us drinks. He bought the exact same drink for himself too.

"Are there still a lot of places we haven't gone to yet?" he asked as he popped open the canned drink before handing it to me.

My heart softened from his small action as I take the canned drink from him and scan through the pamphlet.