- Chapter 16. -

Hey guys sorry for the late upload, my story isn't thhat good but seriously tryingto makenit interestting and keep up with an intersting plot like alot of good books, on here, * sigh* I'll probably make this a couple or more chapters i have writers block and and all that so.. here:

Chapter 16

I woke with a jolt when I felt like I was falling.I started flailing around.And screaming.

"Jess! Jess! Stop!"Some yelled grabbing my face in there hands.I jerked back pushing them away.

I than realizied my surronidngs i was on a plane.

I took deep breaths relaxing my nerves.

"What happend?"He asked.

"Oh nothing, Nothing."I shook my head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"I cried out.

He flinched alittle bit.

"sorry.."

"Its fine."

He turned and stared out the window.I always have to mess things up..

"Attenntion all passengers , prepare for landing, and please put on your seat belts.

We were down in no time.I grabbed my bags and headed to get a taxi.When I was jerked around a corner.

"MHHH!!!"I screamed into the person's hand.

Where was chase? He must of split of somehwhere.Great just great.

I got a good look at the face it seemed so familair.

Flash back.::::::::::::

"Oh what do we have here?"The strange man with dark hair and a long scar on his cheek.

My body didn't move and he picked me up.I kicked him where the sun shines.(you know where w.e :P)

He writhered aroundon the floor.Crying out in pain.

End of flash back.:::::::::::::

"You are goign to pay for what you did to me , 2 years ago.You know I have watched you for so long.My spies were out trying to find you and you come back.So stupid of you."He chuckled pulling my hair.

"Where are my parents!!"I screamed.

He laughed.

"tell me you A**"I yelled.

"There fine, fed, we only did this because we knew you would come back to want them alive.But were only after you.

"You will die, because of your father!"He yelled in my face.

Than blackness.

See! writers block ahh! -.- -___-