Chapter4

Heyy heres chapter 4 Remember vote if you like the chapter or  don't if you dont liek it but if you like it plz vote :)

Jess's POV

My eyes fluttered open.My aunt jenna was sitting beside the bed.her eyes widened."Oh my your awake , thank god."She said holding her hand to her heart."What how did i get here?!"I say confused."Oh, a cute boy named chase he was really angry that you got hurt and he really cares, because he refused to leave the room, he wanted to know if you were ok." She said smiling.

"Is he still here?"I say curiously.Her smile faded slightly."No he left he had to go."She said grabbing my hand."I'm just glad your ok."She said before hugging me.I hugged her back."The doctor just needs to check your arm again than we can head home."She smiled.Just as the doctor came in.He had black hair greying at the sides and soft brown eyes. "Hi im Dr. Eden.I stitched your arm. Your lucky it was an inch closer."He said looking at me from the top of his glasses.I nodded.

"Well your free to go, have a nice week."he nodded and walked out of the room.I looked at my wrist.I frowned.How could of our beaker expolded.I shruged off .At least i was ok."Here my cars just over here."Aunt jenna pointed walking to her blue corvette."Whoa you never told me you had a corvette!!!!!"I pratically yelled.

15 mins later...

She rolled her eyes and told me to get in.I did happily. Corvettes were my all time fave car.We arrived home.I told her i was going for a walk.She hesitated but agreed.I started walking when i was pushed to the ground.I screamed."How did you like my payback?"He smirked.It was i decided to call him sandy.I started to get up."It was you!?"I screamed.I ran going to  punch him again but he caught my good arm and put it behind my back.

"Let go of her now!! Jackson!"I heard a familiar voice yell.I turned. Standing there was chase.He walked up angry as hell."Let go now before i kick your ass!."He yelled his hands balled into fists."Nah , i dont think i will."Than he turned my arm so it hurt even more.I screamed in pain.

Just than i was ripped from jackson's grasp.I heard a crack and saw that jackson just  punched chase in the face."Chase!!!"I yelled.Horrified, i ran up to jackson and punched him as hard as i could in the face. He staggered backwards , he got steadied anger flaring on his face and punched me in the head before i could run.I fell to the ground my vision blurred."I have to get you out of here before he wakes up..."He said but  blacked out in his arms.

hey guys i don't know why i made vampires in to this so changing the title anyways next chapter should be better :)