Chappie 18!

Hey guys I have almost 2000 reads :D thats really good, I have started another wolf book which i think is more intresting but right now  its 4 chapters because im uploading after I do this one. Its  called

I'm a shewolf, and I don't want a mate (:

It would be great for anyone to fan or vote for it if you liek it but

I wold like more fans! (:

so comment Vote  fan :D

Chapter 18!

My father look murderoulsy angry, who ever hes mad at well lets just say they have no chance of running.He had some grey hairs, now but he still looked the same.Than my mom came out. Her eyes went as big as saucers, when she saw me.She was baout to run over to me but My dad immediatly , told her no.

"You!"He pointed at the guy who captured me.Growling.

"Man, who the heck let this guy out of the room!"The guy yelled backing up.

"Your going to feel pain, for what you did to my daughter!"He yelled.

He growled and lunged at him.

"no please!"The guy pleaded as my dad punched him and snapped at him.He turned into his wolf form and was prety much breaking all his bones.

I looked away, I couldn't watch my father kill somone.

I saw a face infront of me I jerked back to see chase looking at me.

"Im sorry, I should of stayed with you."he said untieing me.

"Its ok.."My had started to spin.

"Are you ok?"He asked  helping me up.

"No I actually feel really tired, like I want to pass.."

I didn't finish the sentence because I passed out.

Chase POV:::::::::

"Jes!"I said shaking her.

She was limp, breathing shallow.I than noticed the bite from her arm was leaking blood, and so was the other wrist.

Her father, he knocked all out those men, in 2 mins flat.I wish I could of protected her like that.

But I couldn't, I was so mad at myself. I was goojg to get her father to teach me to protect her, because I wasn't going to let her get out of my site again.

"Jessica!"Her father spoke."What happened son?"He said checking her.

"She just passed out, from the lack of blood ?"I said frantically

"Don't worry she will be fine."

Than we headed out.

JESSSSS POV (:

I woke up, my body didn't hurt anymore, and there was people surrounding, the hospital bed I was now lying in.

"Mom, dad?"I said , while my eyes moistened.

"Oh honey, we are so sorry, they caught us, we had ecscaped, and they found us again, but we did try coming for yo but-"I cut her off.

"Mom its ok, I knew you guys weren't dead, I was so terrified of the idea, ut your hear now and thas alot that matters."I said as few tears escaped.

They both hugged me, chase was standing ackewardly, with a weird expression on his face.

"You want to join the hug too?"I laughed.

He smirked, and chuckled, your hilarious"

He walked over and hugged me aswell.

"you know, i love you guys right?"I said with a smile.

They all chuckled.

"We love you too."

weird chapter ish but I ddin't really know what to do, so blehh chapter, ahah

:S