Chapter 15 (:

Hey guys heres chapter 15 , Comment Vote,,,and Maybe fan? Im in a competition with my friends to see who will get more fans so if u fan that would be great! <3

Chapter 15

I awaited the intercom to sign on and tell me my flight was ready.I felt bad for leaving everyone like this but its neccessary.My life isn't perfect infact, its far from it.

I was getting tired, i checked the my phone, 1:00.Whoa that already?

"Jess!"My head went up so quickly it criked which made me wince.I knew that voice.

Chase was storming up to me, both worry and anger clearly shown on his face.

I stood up.Holding my ground.

"What are you doing, leaving?!With out me, and just leaving?!"He yelled brining stares from around us.

"Shh!"I said looking at all the people."I have to leave, you can't, and you won't stop me."I stated.

"Your not going anywhere."He paused."Without me."

"You can't i dont want you getting her for no reason because of me."

"Your not leaving than."He said crossing his arms.

The intercom sounded."Everyone whose boarding please board now."Than clicked back off.

I have to go, i..love you."I than turned towards the gate.

I turned back and he was gone.

They took my luggage into the luggage plane and all that and i looked at my ticket.Seat 30c.

I looked around for it and ther was an empty seat beside a little girl about 6.She had curley dark hair that was in pigtails.Freckles scattered across her cheeks and nose.(thats how mine are haha )and puffy pink lips.

She was adorable.I sat down next to her and she looked up smiling."Hi!"She said kinda loud.

"Hi, whats your name?"I asked her.

"Jaelyn"She giggled."Thats a pretty name.

"Attention passengers, there is a storm, s we will be delayed.Feel free to move around the plane.Until take off.

I frowned.I heard someone cough and i looked up standing there was chase.

"What are you doing!?"I said panicky.

"coming, what does it look like?"He smirked.

Since when was he sarcastic and a jerk around me?

"I told you to stay here , notcome back to my home!"I yelled throwing my hands up.

The flight attendant scolded me for being to loud.

"I told you that i was coming with you, because i love you, and i care about you, your my mate, forever, and if you die, well i would too."

I gasped.He would, i know hes my mate but, wow.

"Thats sweet, thank you, it means alot, my life just isn't perfect, and.."He covered my mouth with his.I kissed him back and pulled away.

"I love you."I grinned.

"I hate you."He said turning away."what?-"Kidding i love you too."He said pulling me into a hug.

Here take the seat next to me and get some rest, you look horrible."

"Jee, thanks" Note the sarcasm.

He chuckled.I switched seats and he demanded i get some sleep.So i fell asleep, my head against his shoulder.