Chapter 8

Fan !!!!!!!!!!!and read my other story Keeping Secrets plz!!

Chapter 8*

I ran home sobbing.I couldn't beleive this.It was likke he was waiting for me to fall.

I stopped thinking about it, it made me have a headache."Are you allright?"I turned to see a gril with brown wavyhair like mine.The same eyecolour too.WTF?

I shook my head and she was gone."what the hell is happening!?"I yelled allowed clutching my head.

I ran into somthing hard."Oww"I screamed and clutched at my nose.

"aww is the little girl hurt."Jackson purred.

I sobbed and backed away."i-i thought b-u-t chase, he was going after you."I say scared.

"Last time i saw him was walking out the door a gril was making out with him.

My heard clenched."Your lieing!!! Chase wouldn't make out with a another girl he loves me!"I screamed.

"Nope . now come on i want to have some fun."He cooed.I was thrown back.Landing on my wrist.I didn't know what was going on it was a blurr.

Jackson was gone.I looked up to see a car.Oh a car , thats cute.I laughed.I felt somthing trickiling on my head.I wiped it and hissed in pain."Oww"I said laughing.

Than eveything went black.

Chase POV(1 min before the car)

I walked around a corner.Than a gril, wait jess slammed into e smacking her head on the pavement.Ouch! I thought grimacing."you ok?"I asked.But she continued to talk to her self."No your lieing chase wouldn't make out with a girl, he loves me."She screamed.I tried to shake her but she got up and ran infront of the car that was coming at a slow but fast speed.She was thrown landing on her wrist and her head was  bleeding.

I was horrified.I ran to her."Oww"She said laughing before she passed out.

I called 911.They came in 5 minutes,They put her into the abulance.I climbed in they told me to get out but i told the guy to f off i wouldn't leave her, my mate.

Thios was a stupid randowm chapter i decided to do, but the nect oe will be more serious.Hint"She doesn't remember anything."