Chapter 2

Hey second chapter! plz Vote omment and Fan! <3

Chapter 2

I awaited tthe pain but only heard a loud thump of a big thing fallng to the ground i opened my eyes.There was another wolf he was a Dark brown almost black.I was still in my wolf form because i knew if i was wolf form my injured leg would heal.

"Hey are you ok?"My wolf body jumped up.I yelped because i was standing on my injured leg.The boy had dark almost black hair that fell into his eyes he had the most amazing blue eyes.I lookd away from his face. His body was well perfect. Than i realizied he was waiting for my answer.

I nodded.I went into the bushes to pick my clothes up i had left the there before i changed.I turned back and got dressed away from the boy.I came back , limping and he looked me up and down.I  smirked.

"Um take a pic, it will last longer."I giggled."I would but as you can see i don't have a camera.He smirked back and i laughed."So whats your name?"He asked."Jess, short for-"He cut me off."Jessica, i know."He said smirking again.

In a flash he was infront of me."I'm the alpha of my pack, so you may not want to make me angry, or i could..Kill you."He winked."I backed up alittle slightly frightened."U-h-h i-i got to go."I said stuttering.I mentally smacked myself i was  scared when i shold be holding down my gound.

"By the way ,I'm not afraid of you."I said more confindent wit a satisfiying smile,and wink.Than i was sweeped of my feet and thrown across the trees.Into a near by tree my back and headhit the tree.I heard somthing crack.Than searing pain went through my head.I yelled in pain."owww!"I put my hand to myhead and pulled it back iwas bleeding so i must have a cut.I used m angelic powers to heal it, one thing good about those powers it heals all cuts and aches.

I got to my feet wincing when i put wait on my other leg.I started running until i heard running behind me so i ran ignoring the pin shootting through my leg."Jess!""I stopped running and turned.Almost smacking my head against  a tree."Are you ok!?"He asked concern.He pulled me to him tingles shot through my arm.I gasped ad jerked away."what?"he looked hurt.I ignored his qestion and asked him one."Did you just do that !? Or-" He looked hurt again."No!! it was that other wolf he  rammed into yo and sent you flying.I punched him and tol hi to frig off."He said grinning.I hugged him.Than i gasped and jerkd back."Sorry!"I said. Blushing like mad.

He laughed."Its fine, do you want me to carry you home because of your leg?"He asked raising his eyebrow.I blushed and said,"If its ok..."I said looking embarassed."Its no problem."He said shugging.

We arrived home, in 10 mins.I decided to get it over with and get y punishment for bein g late and not calling."Thanks, see you ..at school?"I said unsure."I go to NorthHigh."He said with a smug smile.

"I do too."I say grinning.I only came here like 3 ay ago so im staring tomorrow,kna nervous haha."I say nervously."Oh well see you tomrrow than."He winked and walked off.I sighed.I opened the door to two angry guardians