Challenge 1# Choo Choo Charles

Wither's POV

It's was dark outside and we heard the their is a scary train looking around to kill people.

Teach (Herobrine) and the rest of us already have guns well some of us I'm ready to protect Skeleton from this train he's very scared but, I'm always gonna be with him.

Creeper and Slime are staying together Enderman has Ghast behind his back also protecting her.

Pigman and Zombie both have guns their not protecting they have a fight a few minutes ago I don't know why their still together.

Herobrine's girlfriend is home away from the trouble I'm glad she's not hear I also don't want her to get hurt.

Florence Kingsley and Reekid are also here with guns getting ready for the train to come.

Skeleton gently wraps his arms around my waist from behind my back I look down and notice I smile and gently put my right hand on his right arm "Don't be scared Skelly I'm right here I'm not gonna let him hurt you..." I said comforting him.

Skeleton blushes and gently snuggles my back I chuckled this makes Skeleton blush more "I love you Wither..." he said blushing more "I love you too Skelly..." I said.

Few minutes later,

It was midnight and Choo Choo Charles have found Monster School it kidnapped Creeper. Enderman, Slime, and Ghast leaving Herobrine, Zombie, Pigman, Florence Kingsley, Reekid, Skeleton, and me.

We ran out of the school and notice that our friends are stuck on the roof on the web and we notice HIM Choo Choo Charles on the roof with our friends.

We don't know what to do until a train came and we got on with guns on us we manage to escape Choo Choo Charles but, he started chasing us so some of us started shooting him but, he won't die.

He tried to attack us but, I use my hacks to get away but, Pigman fell off the train we watch as he got killed by Choo Choo Charles we watch him get killed in front of us.

We manage to hide in a small house I gently hold Skeleton very close trying comfort him he's having tears coming down his eyes "Shhhhhhh it's okay Wither's here I'm gonna protect you..." I said my voice is very soft as I'm comforting him.

Skeleton is sobbing a little bit into my chest "Shhhhh it's okay..." I said still comforting him as my arms a wrap around him Skeleton stop sobbing into my chest I gently place my left hand under his chin and slowly lift it up.

I gently wipe the tears away from his eyes "Wither...." Skeleton said his voice sounded so sad his makes my heart breaks "Shhhhhh...." I softly gently shush still holding him close my left hand is still under his chin.

I slowly lean in and started kissing his lips Skeleton kiss me back I can feel small tears coming down his eyes we kiss for a long while before we gently and slowly pull away.

"I'm gonna protect you Skelly nothing will hurt you...." I said softly Skeleton smile at me I smile back "Thanks Wither you're the best...." he said.

I chuckled when he said that "I know...." I said kissing his lips again Skeleton kiss me back before gently pulling away "I love you..." I said softly Skeleton blush "I love you too..." he said we hug as my body warms him up.

Skeleton close his eyes as he relaxes on my chest Herobrine is still watching out for Choo Choo Charles so far nothing yet "Did you see anything..." I ask keeping my voice down trying not to wake up Skelly.

"No nothing yet but, me and Florence are keeping a close eye on the watch for him..." Herobrine said also keeping his voice down.

I nodded as Herobrine walk away I wonder how the others are doing I hope they can escape the wed on top of our Monster School roof.