🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 29 Memories/Wither X Skelly

Wither's POV

"Skelly, I gonna show you something..." I said softly as Skelly lift his head from his desk he looks very tired but, I have something to show him.

"Yea Wither..." Skelly said softly I walk up to him before kissing his head making him blush before pulling away before I got my phone out.

Skelly's eyes widened "Skelly it's been a year since we've been together..." I said with a smile.

Skelly smile back "R-really I didn't know that..." he said I chuckled he has no clue but, I also have something else for him.

"I also have something for you..." I said with a smile "Really what is it..?" Skelly ask I smile at him "You'll see..." I said as we walk outside of the school.

We walk for a few minutes until we reach the spot I turn my body until I was in front of Skelly he smiles at me I smile back.

"I have two things I wanna give you one of them is a surprise..." I said with a smile making Skelly blush I turn my head and got the first one out.

Skelly's eyes widened once I got it out "I got this picture when we first started becoming a couple so I got this picture of us having our first kiss and I think you should have it..." I said softly handing the picture to him.

"Awww, Wither it's so cute how did you get this picture..?" Skelly ask with a smile "Well when we have our first kiss I set up my phone and got this picture..." I said explaining.

Skelly smile at the picture I smile too I'll never forget that moment "You said you also have something else..?" Skelly ask looking at me.

"Yea, I do..." I said as Skelly gently put the picture away "You're gonna love this and you'll never forget it..." I said winking at him.

Skelly blush but, than I got down on one knee taking his right hand Skelly cover his mouth in shocked his eyes widened.

"Skeleton, we love each other since we both started falling in love, I felt like I'm the luckiest Withered Skeleton on earth to have you in my life since childhood, You're so amazing to me I'll never love anyone else but, you I always hold you in my arms, I love your smile and everything about you, you're my Skelly and I'll always love you so I'm gonna ask you this..." I said gently letting go his hand and getting out a small white box.

I gently open the box revealing a diamond bracelet ring inside "Skelly, will you marry me..?" I ask with a smile as I notice the tears coming down from his eyes.

"YES!!!" Skelly shouted with a smile I smile back as I stand up from the ground I gently place my left hand under his chin and we gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips a bit before we gently pull away I got the bracelet and put the box away.

I gently place the bracelet around Skelly's wrist he smile at me I smile back as I gently hold him close to me.

We're both having tears coming down from our eyes as we smile "I love you Wither..." Skelly said softly with a smile "I love you too my Skelly..." I said softly also with a smile.

I gently place my right hand under his chin as we gently lean in as our lips met and we started kissing as our tears are streaming down from our eyes.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away with a smile as I gently wipe the tears away from our eyes.

Skelly will never forget this memory and all the times we spend time together and we'll always remember the memories we have together since our childhood.

We both smile at each other as our love grow stronger and stronger everyday Skelly's pride and my pride will always be together as long we have love in our eyes.

The next one is I'll always love you/Wither X Skelly.