🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 4 Pigman X Zombie

Pigman's POV

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV until Zombie came down the stairs "Hi..." I said.

"Hi..." Zombie said before walking to the kitchen I smile to myself before we left to school.

As, I'm walking I saw Wither and Skeleton kissing each other I even notice them blushing really bad.

I don't know what they did last night but, I don't need to know what they did.

During the day me and Zombie are talking until Wither walk pass us we notice that he seems kinda worried about something.

"What's wrong Wither are you worried about something..?" I ask.

Wither stopped walking and he turns himself towards us "You mean someone..." Wither said with his arms crossed.

"What happened..?" I ask.

"I can't find Skelly anywhere he says that he's going to talk to Enderman for a few minutes that's an hour ago and I just saw Enderman and I can't find Skelly anywhere..." Wither said.

Me and Zombie's eyes widened "We can find him don't worry..." I said.

Wither nodded as he counited looking for Skelly me and Zombie went looking for him as well.

After a few minutes I found Skelly he says that he fell and he can't found Wither anywhere.

"Wither, I found him!!!" I shouted.

Wither runs towards me and Skelly as he notice us he runs towards Skelly and they hug each other tightly.

"Don't scared me like that..." Wither said.

"I won't..." Skelly said.

After, Skelly is back in Wither's arms me and my boyfriend went back home I'm happy that everything turn out ok.

the next one is Creeper X Slime.