🏳️‍🌈Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Day 10 Herobrine's Love Lesson

Herobrine's POV

"Herobrin can I ask you something very important..?" Florence Kingsley ask.

I look at her and Reekid standing in front of me I crouch down in front of them "You can ask me anything so what is it..?" I ask.

"What does love mean or being in a relationship..?" Reekid ask.

I look at them I know they're kids but, they never ask me that before I smile at them "I'll tell you guys..." I said.

All three of us sit outside of the school so I can tell them "Okay so love is something that you really care about it's kinda same as being in a relationship..." I said.

"How can you describe about being in a relationship..?" Florence Kingsley ask.

I started thinking 'How do I describe of bring in a relationship' I thought but, than I think of the only two mobs that there in a relationship.

"Wither and Skeleton..." I said.

Florence Kingsley and Reekid look at me "Wither and Skelly..?" Reekid ask Florence tilt her head to the right.

"You see Wither and Skeleton have been dating for a few month and since it's Pride Month they both have the same gender..." I said.

Both of the kids nodded but, than I started telling them how they fell in love "So, Wither and Skeleton both have a big crush on each other but, not at the same time..." I said.

"Really..?" Reekid ask I nodded "It was Skeleton who has the first big crush on Wither first until Wither started having on big crush on him back..." I said.

"And they both decided to become a couple..?" Florence Kingsley ask.

"Yes, Wither ask Skeleton to be his boyfriend and he said 'yes' and they been together for months..." I said.

After, I explain to Florence Kingsley and Reekid they understand what being in a relationship is and what also love really is while being in a relationship.

After they left I saw Wither and Skeleton laughing as they're kissing each other I smile at them I'll never forget that Wither and Skeleton are the first couple at Monster School.

The next one is Pigman's broken heart.