How would Wither react if Skelly is the top

Request by @WesternGirl12

Wither's POV

I gently kiss Skelly on the lips as we're making out I'm on top of Skelly as we kiss he's blushing so hard we as kiss.

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away we stare at each other with a smile "You love that don't you~" I ask softly.

Skelly started blushing more "Yea I do~" he said softly I smile at him Skelly smile back before I lean in and I peck him on the lips Skelly pecks me back before gently pulling away.

I turn my head and notice the time on my phone we're about to be 5 minutes late I turn to Skelly "We're about to be 5 minutes late....." I said.

Skelly's eyes widened I still have him pin down we stare at each other "I guess teach won't made if we come late from our kissing~" I said softly.

Skelly blushes "Do you think he's okay with us being late..?" he ask softly "Skelly how many time we were late and we never got in trouble..?" I ask softly.

Skelly thinks and shook his head "Exactly, we never got in trouble for being late he knows we really love each other he won't made..." I said softly.

Skelly blushes more "Okay....." he said softly we both smile before I gently got off of him and stand up and Skelly also stand up and we head off to Monster School.

We didn't get in trouble once we arrived Herobrine is okay with this he hasn't started the lesson yet so we're on time.

As, Herobrine talks about the lesson Skelly turns to me and we stare at each other with a smile "Are you suppose to be listening to the lesson..?" I ask in a whisper.

"I don't know I just like looking at you..." Skeleton said also in a whisper I smile at him Skelly smile back with a blush.

But, than I blow a kiss at him making Skelly blush red he loves that but, than Herobrine is about to turn around.

I nod my head to let Skeleton know that Herobrine is turning around he nodded and turns around still blushing red luckily, teach didn't notice or didn't notice Skeleton blushing.

After the lesson Skeleton and I walk home we didn't have any problems to day for once we walk home holding each others hand until Skeleton spoken "Wither can I ask you something..?" he ask.

"Sure what is it..?" I ask turning my body around to face him "Umm I want to ask if I can be the top for a day..?" Skeleton said blushing a bit.

My eyes widened "I mean you're so cute and I know you're the top and you know..." Skeleton said looking at me.

I smile at him "I'm okay with that but, tomorrow I'm gonna deal with you okay..." I ask Skeleton started blushing but, he nodded.

We wrap our arms each other until we close our eyes and I teleport us to our bedroom we gently pull away the hug until I lay myself on the bed.

We smile at each other until Skeleton gently got on top of me I gently place my right hand under his chin and we started kissing I'm letting Skeleton be the top for the rest of the day.

We both started making out I started blushing as Skeleton is kissing me back he's blushing I can feel his body on me which I love.

Few hours later,

Skeleton and I started panting after we make out I turn to him with a smile he smile back before we wrap our arms around our bodies I gently put the bed sheets on us.

I which Skeleton closing his eyes fallen asleep I smile before pecking his lips before pulling away and also closing my eyes fallen asleep.

The next day I'm gonna deal with him for the hole day since he was the top for the rest of the day it's my turn to make him flustered he knows I am the top and he's the button but, we really love each other a lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Wither was shocked that Skeleton ask him if he wants to be the top for the rest of the day which Wither let him do it but, he's gonna get him back. See you guys soon.😊