You'll Be In My Heart

Wither's POV

Skeleton and I open our eyes on the next morning I slowly sit up on the bed before I turn my head to look at my Skeleton we both smile at each other.

I watch as Skeleton sit up on the bed we stare at each other before I gently place my left hand on his back and my right hand under his chin.

We slowly lean in and our lips met as we started kissing each other Skeleton started blushing as we kiss each other before we gently pull away.

"I love you Wither..." Skeleton said smiling at me I smile back "I love you too my Skelly..." I said we gently hug each other for a bit before pulling away.

We both got off the bed and went down the stairs once we made it down the stairs I kiss Skeleton on the cheek he blushed so hard.

I chuckle before I went into the kitchen Skeleton follow me still blushing until he sat down on the couch I came back with small pieces of cake in my hands.

I sat down next to him "You want some..?" I ask Skeleton smile "Yes.." he said we both smile before I feed him one piece of cake into his mouth.

Skeleton smile after he's done eating the first cake I smile back we eat for a few minutes before we had to got to Monster School.

At Monster School,

Everyone is talking me and Skeleton are just cuddling each other my back is lean up against the wall while Skeleton is next to me as we cuddle.

Florence Kingsley is working on something while Reekid is detracting her "Really dude can you see I'm trying to work on something at the Dream SMP..." Florence said.

"I know but, I need help too you know..." Reekid said we notice Florence rolling her eyes at him we can tell that she's not gonna deal with him.

"What about you ask Herobrine or someone else like Enderman or someone..." Florence said looking at Herobrine and Enderman.

"I don't want too Florence Kingsley they always told me to try to do this on my own..." Reekid said.

"Well than do it I don't give a shit..." Florence Kingsley said Reekid rolled his eyes.

"Kids you better behave over their..." I said telling them Reekid walk away from Florence and she went back to where she's is.

Just than Herobrine think of something "We're gonna do a math test..." he said all of us look at him some of them groan Skeleton and I shrug.

All of us sit in our sits and the test pop in front of us I know all of the answers to this math est but, I wonder if Skeleton knows.

I notice Skeleton is struggling with the test so I speak to him in our minds I know that we're not aloud to give the answer to anyone but, I need to help him.

'Skeleton can you hear me?' I ask in my mind 'Yea, I can I need you're help I know some of the math but, some of them are very hard I really need your help please' Skeleton said.

'I don't worry babe I'm gonna help you' I said Skeleton nodded and I give him the answers after a while the test is over.

Herobrine graded the test and we waited for our grades as we waited everyone went back to talking Skeleton and I walk up to each other and we both hug.

"Thanks you helping me..." Skeleton said in a whisper I smile at him "Your welcome I'll always help you..." I said also in a whisper Skeleton blushes a bit.

After a few minutes Herobrine finish grading the papers I always get an A+ on my papers but, I don't know what will Skeleton get since I help him.

"Enderman got an B+" Herobrine said Enderman smile to himself.