Nothing but love

ZED'S POV

2 WEEKS LATER.

Today is graduation and I was really really really missing Willow and Addison. My dad was fixing up my graduation gown. I didn't say much.

"There we go. Perfect. I am so proud of you, son." Dad said. "Thanks, Dad." I said and then sighed. "I know. I miss her too." Dad said and pulled me into a tight hug.  "You'll be okay." Dad added and let go. He walked off leaving me in the living room before I decided to go outside where all my friends were waiting. Well not all of them.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our robot zombie valedictorian. So much for overthrowing the system." I said jokingly as I noticed Eliza's robot.  "I'm still gonna do that. From the inside." Eliza said and I smiled.

Bonzo said something in Zombie. "Yeah, I remember being so scared of all of you when we first met." Bree said. "And we were afraid of them." I added pointing at the wolves.

"That fear went away when we got to know each other." Wyatt said. "All because of Addison and Low." Wynter said and looked down a little.

"Low was the first person to really see me." I said recalling the time we first met.  "And me." Bree added. "All of us." Willa said. A moment of silence passed us before we decided to leave.

I don't know why but it just doesn't feel right graduating without Low by my side. I never thought I couldn't live without her until now I'm living without her. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm so inlove with her that I never wanted her to leave. I want Low back.....

WILLOWS POV

[A-LAN]

This trip can't get any more boring! I miss Zed and the wolves. They always entertain me. I'm with A-lan,A-spen,A-li and Addison. I was gazing out the window at the planet I used to call mine.

"Mothership's almost calculated the coordinates to utopia." A-lan said.

"She's having trouble extracting
the coordinates from Willow's DNA." A-lan said making me walk towards them.

"We've been stuck at 97% complete
for a while." Addison said to me.

"Oh, come on, Mothership!" A-li said and kicked the ship. "Awooo." A-li said calming herself. A-li suddenly raised her fists and lowered them violently beating Mothership.

"That did it. Only a few more minutes now." A-li said excitedly.  "I've been thinking. Why didn't your grandmother just tell us that you were the map?" A-spen asked me. I stayed silent not knowing how to respond. "Why make our search so difficult?" A-spen added making it easier to answer.

"Maybe she thought there was
something to learn by staying in Seabrook for a while." I said and shrugged and moved some of the globes or whatever the fuck those things are and accessed all the mind probes.

"Accessing mind probes." Mothership said before playing them. I smiled as I recalled all my fun times spent in Seabrook.

"I will miss your friends, but not the discord in your people. In utopia, we will never have conflict." A-lan said.  "But sometimes you need conflict." Addison said. "Need it?" A-lan said confusion laced in his words. "Look what happened
once we overcame our differences." I said referring to the memories playing on the mind probes.

"You became friends." A-lan said. "We did. Together, we made progress. Conflict isn't always bad. Being challenged sometimes pushes us to be better." I said and looked at A-spen.

"This is true." A-lan admitted.

"No one spoke up while our planet suffered. All because we didn't want to create disharmony." A-spen said. "And now our planet's gone." A-li said sadly.

"Harmony isn't silence. Unity isn't sameness. Love is powerful. It can handle disagreements." A-spen added. "Exactly!" I excitedly gasped.

"I know where my grandma wanted her people to live! The most perfectly imperfect place there is." I said excitedly.  I moved those sketchy ass globes and Earth appeared on the screen for all the aliens to see.  "Yes. You have found our new home." A-lan said and chuckled.

"Take us there, Mothership." A-spen said. "Please." A-li added. "Yay! I get to see Zed!" I exclaimed. "Oh wow." Addison said and rolled her eyes. The whole entire way back I was ranting and raving about seeing Zed and everything I could do. I missed him so much. When we arrived and Mothership beamed us down I heard everyone shout my name excitedly.  "Willow!" Everyone screamed. I ran to Zed and hugged him and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "You came back!" He exclaimed and sighed relieved.

"You thought I was gonna let intergalactic space travel get in the way of graduating?" I said jokingly.  "But what about utopia?" Willa asked.  "Seabrook is our utopia." A-lan said.

"But Seabrook isn't a perfect place." Bree said confused.  "It's not. It's messy, emotional..." A-spen said and glanced at Willa on the last word of her sentence.

"Full of surprises."Willa added. "Where change can happen." I added. "Where someday can be today." Zed said and looked down at me. I placed my head on his chest and he snuggled into me.

"What a perfect place to call home. Now I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm just one proud mothership. I love you kids." Mothership said.  "Party!" The wolves and I exclaimed. "Party! Let's go!" Everyone said excitedly.  "What?" Bonzo asked. "Come on, Bonzo!" I said and we ran off to the after party venue. But before I party I need to change outta this Alien outfit so I changed back into my wolf outfit and went back. "That's our Alpha." Willa said and high fived me. "It feels so great to be back." I said and sighed. "You haven't howled in a while,you still know how?" Wyatt asked jokingly. "Of course." I said and howled causing all the wolves to howl with me. "Still got it Low." Wynter said and smiled. Then the music started.

Low: They used to tell us
"Don't be different"
"Don't you dare be strange"
But if you want a chance
To change the world
Zed: You gotta dare to be the change
Addi: Now we're a mess of contradictions
Just starting to make sense
Zed: And the feeling taking over
Is so intense
Ooh, everyone belongs here
We're glad to see your face
Home is what we got, yeah
It's the people, not the place
So come and be yourself
You're the only one who can
Everyone: We're better for it
Give us more
It's how this all began
Yeah
Now we got nothing but love for you
And everything you do
Nothing but love for you
Zed: And anybody coming through
Everyone: Nothing but love for you
We know you got it for us too
Nothing but love for you
Love for you
Nothing but love
Nothing but love
Nothing but love
Low: We still own the night
Willa: And sharing it, that's new
A-spen: But the stars shine so much brighter
Now I'm sharing them with you
Willa: I can just be me
Low: And you can be you too
And if we ever disagree
We'll just do like zombies do
What
Everyone: Now we got nothing but love for you
And everything you do
Nothing but love for you
Zed: And anybody coming through
Nothing but love for you
We know you got it for us too
Nothing but love for you
Love for you
Nothing but love
Nothing but love
I ain't got nothing but love
We ain't got nothing but love
No, no, nothing but love

After we sang and danced we all began cheering. It was so rejuvenating to be with the people you love and cherish. "Hi baby." Zed said and smiled at me. I engulfed him and a hug. Thats the end of high school. That's so depressing. All the ups and downs were worth it because they taught me things. I loved it. And I love my man. Well I guess this is goodbye.

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND WHAT NOT!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME,I WAS REALLY LACKING WITH CHAPTERS 🥲👎🏼 BUT YEAH THANKS. If you want any other chapters just ask and give me ideas please. AGAIN THANK YOU,ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 10K READS❤️❤️❤️MUCH APPRECIATED