We got this

WILLOWS POV

"Cheer camp even better than I dreamed." Bree said excitedly running to where the other cheerleaders were.
"Hi I'm Addison,and this is cheer camp a place where everyone belongs, We're a unified squad and-" Addi said introducing herself to a new member of the squad.

"Split up!" Bucky yelled."usually unified."I said to the member and ran to where everyone was with Addi behind me. Bucky flipped between the two groups of cheerleaders. "That's cheer captain Bucky,our cousin." I introduced to the new cheerleader.

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods,feasting on innocent cheerleaders."Bucky said trying to scare us.

"Boo."The ACEYS yelled from behind Bonzo and Bree making everyone yell and Bonzo and Bree hug each other.

"Well, those stories are just silly make believe. But you'd better believewe're gonna break you down and build you back up into peppy little cheer machines like...Lacey!
Stacey!
And our most recent Acey,
Jacey."Bucky explained before introducing the ACEYS.

"I'm Kevin." Jacey said to Bucky making Bucky give him a fierce look. "Right,we changed my name to Jacey which I love by the way."Jacey said trying to make it all better.i was giggling and Addi nudged me to keep quiet.

"Long live the ACEYS." Bucky said happily."You three lead the veterans, you're the A-team.Addison, Bree,Willow, you take the newbies.You're the, uh, you're the Z-team." Bucky explained while the ACEYS handed out neon green pull over vests.

"We look like green traffic cones."I complained. "don't pay any mind to it we'll win anyway."Addi said with confidence. "yeah,I wonder what Zed's doing,I wish I could call."I said sadly until Bucky carried on talking.

"Zombies, this is obviously your first cheer camp.Now, I'm not anti-change,I'm just pro keeping things the way they are,because you don't mess with success."Bucky said. "nah bro you an enemy of progress stfu."I mumbled under my breath.

"This week, the veterans and the newbies will compete for the Cheer Camp Cup to see who is more cheertastic! The veterans have always won the Cheer Camp Cup,right Aceys?"Bucky carried on explaining.

"Right!"The ACEYS said in unison."We'll see about that."Addi said in confidence.
"To the cheer course!" Bucky yelled. The ACEYS walked past me and Addison and Lacey  said "Watch and learn snowballs." "Ah yes,our hair,still white, still well conditioned and still drawing fire from the ACEYS."I said looking at Addi.

"Addison,get those pom-poms pumping."I yelled at Addison as we did our hand shake."Let's show 'em that we got this."Addison said looking at the rest of the team.The music started and Addison began singing

Addi: We're back here on the scene
And everyone's together
With zombies on the team
It's better than ever, better than ever

ACEYS:Those moves won't get the gold
Green hair is so whatever

Low: Well, you'll never break the mould
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever

Zed: Tearing down the power plant
You're welcome Seabrook, I'm your man
To build a place where everyone can cheer
I'm making zombiekind cool, not feared

Eliza: Making progress, that sounds great
But what's the price we have to pay?
Ready for a new day, ready for a change
People, zombies, everybody say

Everyone: Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this
Hey! We got this!
Teaming up to make progress
Change the rules, you can't stop this
Together we rise, you know we got this