Moonstone

WILLOWS POV

Once I woke up I got into the shower and got changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. Since Zed wasn't awake I left him a note reading. "sorry,had to go make sure the pack was all good. text me when you wake up♡" I left the note on his phone that way he would instantly see it.

Once I left the house I went straight to my mom since she's the mayor. I knocked on the door very loudly. She opened it and told me to go inside.

"Mom,the moonstone it can't stay in the wolf den forever." I said to her out of breath. "okay what were you thinking?" she asked knowing whenever I was in such a rush it was important.

"we could take down the barrier-" I suggested but before I could finish she interjected. "Jamalia, we're taking down the barrier today,it's been set the town hasn't been told yet." mom said making me smile.

"great then phase one is out of the way,but I still have more to say." I told mom making her nod. "we could put the moonstone in the middle of Seabrook and ZombieTown that way making it easy for everyone to view and easier to get to not only for me but also for the wolves." I told mom. "great idea but remember it's easier to steal if it's in the middle of town." mom said distressed.

"that's why we should add a forcefield around it,with a touch print that way only Wynter,Wyatt,Willa and I can put the forcefield up or down." I told mom. "great I'll get on that right now,you so long go check on the wolves I'll let you know when we taking the barrier down and then after that we can start with the moonstone idea,okay?" mom said. "great mom,bye,I love you so much" I said to her smiling and grabbing my stuff to leave.

"bye,J,love you." she said to me before I left the house. As soon as I got out I ran to the wolf den. I got there pretty fast honestly.I walked in and greeted everyone the elders were most excited to meet me because the night before they didn't.

"Alright wolves listen up!" I yelled in the den making all the wolves come up to me. "our stone needs to be protected,it's not safest out here,so we're putting it in between Seabrook and ZombieTown." I told them making Wynter ask a question.

"Low, won't it be more dangerous there than in here?"
"no there'll be a forcefield around it, that'll only be opened with 4 people of the packs hand prints." I said making the wolves howl in agreement.

"who's hand prints will it be?" Mr Barkowitz asked. "Willa,Wyatt, Wynter and I." I told him.

"Okay, today they gonna start we have alot to do today so get ready." I told the wolves,before they left to get ready I howled they howled back at me.

I stepped off what I was standing on and Wyatt was infront of me. "you got this whole Alpha thing down,don't you?"Wyatt asked making me give him a smile. "I still need some help." I said giving him a friendly smirk. He just giggled.

"Willow,how do you approach someone when you like them?" Wyatt asked randomly. "well I'd say you need to spend time with them more,that way you both get to know each other." I said to him.

"Willow!" Willa yelled for me to go to her bedroom to help her with whatever she was doing. I kind of jogged towards her and we went to her room that she shared with her brother.

"I'd don't want you to feel like I wanna be wolf pack leader again,so title is all yours,I don't want to share." Willa said grabbing out her clothes.

"Willa,I don't know what I'm doing, please can we share the title leader?"I asked her. "you'll be fine, Wyatt, Wynter and I are always here to help. You are a leader,you came up with the plan for the moonstone you'll be great.Also you're my best friend." Willa said grabbing me in for a hug,I hugged her back.