Finally me

WILLOWS POV

I stirred awake and Zed obviously noticed. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Good morning Beautiful girl." He said. "Mornin." I said grumpily. "Come on brighten up. Today's the cheer off." Zed said with a smile laced in his words.

"That's the problem." I said. "We don't have school today." Zed said trying to brighten the mood. "Yeah cause it's Saturday." I said going to reach for my phone on my night stand. We decided not to sleep in the den and rather at my parents house cause there it was better. My parents accepted Zed and allowed him here where as in the den he was not allowed anywhere.

"Go get ready my love." Zed said and removed his arms from around me. "I'll make you pancakes." Zed added and stood up. I stood up and made my bed quickly. I then went to shower and did my hair.

I put on my cheer off uniform and went down to the kitchen. I noticed dad and Zed talking. "Well,I trust that you won't do anything stupid." Dad said. As soon as I heard that I hid behind a wall. "I won't. She has my heart." Zed said. I smiled at his words. "You're a good kid,son. I'm happy she has a boy like you as her boyfriend." Dad said and stood up scraping his chair on the floor. "Thank you sir." Zed said.

I moved from the wall and walked into the kitchen. "Morning dad." I said walking in. "Morning Low." Dad said and kissed my forehead and left holding his cup of coffee in his hand. When he left I went to sit on the chair my father was sitting at. I grabbed a pancake.

"Mhhhh these are sooo delicious." I said taking a bite out of the pancake. "Only the best for my zom-bae." Zed said and flipped a pancake that was in the pan. I blushed at his comment. He was still able to make me blush after all this time.

"Aww not you blushing." Zed said putting a pancake on a plate. "Shut up." I said and took another bite. After a couple minutes time Addi came down. "We need to go! We can't be late!" She said scrabbling to get food. "Take a breath girl.'' Zed said looking at Addison scramble.

"I'm team captain,I can't be late." She said. "Fine let's go." I said and stood up and grabbed my jacket from the table. "See you later baby." Zed said. I went around the island and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Bye." I said and walked out the house. "Come on!" Addi said going to open my cars door. "I'm on my way." I said and went to the drivers side. We drove to the venue and walked in going straight to the stage to view the Seabrook Cup. We admired it. I noticed the alien language on the cup. I gasped.

"Those symbols. That's the alien language." I said excitedly tapping Addison's arm. "The Seabrook Cup. Of course!" Addison said happily.

"That must be where grandma hid the map to utopia!" I exclaimed. "The aliens have to win it or I do." Addison said. I looked at her. "We do." I corrected. "Thank you." She said.

TIME SKIP TO THE CHEER OFF.

I was in the dressing room and Addi was playing with the Luma Lens and showing me she can lift it. I also admitted that I could too.

"Up next, a team not afraid to get astrophysical. From out of this world,give it up for the aliens!" The announcer said and the crowd erupted with cheers.

"Our extra-talented extraterrestrials
are not taking the stage.And on this planet, that means the aliens are disqualified." The announcer said and I looked at Addison when I heard that and she looked back at me.

"They're disqualified?" I asked distraught. "Now it's up to us to get the map!" Addison said. "So instead, next up is our final team, Seabrook's Mighty Shrimp!" The announcer said. The crowd erupted with cheers. Addison and I were in the dressing room "Addison!Willow!" Bree said running towards us. "We have to win the Seabrook Cup! The people I care about are counting on it." Addison said.

"We will win, Addy. 'Cause we have you,and Low. Okay?" Bree said smiling. "C'mon." I said to her and intertwined our arms. We walked out and our song started.

Willow:My head's been
Spinning around in circles
Just trying to figure out who I am
I've felt so stuck
Like I'm caught between worlds
But now I understand
Addison:Why I've been feeling like a stranger
In my own life
And I've been blending in for too long
But now is my time to shine
I'm finally me
I'm gonna shout it out
Willow:What's lost has now been found
Can't dim this light inside me
I'm finally me
No longer gonna hide
Addison:I'm just like dynamite
Can't hold me back now I'm free

"Let's go! Yeah!" Addison exclaimed. We put our hands in a circle. "Seabrook!" We all cheered. "You're going to kill that triple hip-hop double tuck Lindy." Addison reassured. "Obviously." I said before we continued our song and walked onto stage.

Addison:I'm stronger now more than ever before
Nothing can hold me back
Willow:I'm laser focused
Confident and so sure
Leaving doubt in the past
'Cause I was feeling like a stranger
In my own life
Addison:And I've been blending in for too long
So now's my time to shine
I'm finally me
I'm gonna shout it out
What's lost has now been found
Can't dim this light inside me
I'm finally me
No longer gonna hide
I'm just like dynamite
Can't hold me back now I'm free
I'm finally me
Yeah, I'm shining so brightly
Can't dim this light inside me
No, no, no
I'm finally me
It's my moment now I'm free
Ready to make history
Willow: Now it's up to me to prove to everyone
One, one, one
We will rise to victory
And be champions
Addison: I'm finally me
I'm gonna shout it out
Gonna shout it out

"A triple tuck, double hip-hop Lindy!" I heard an annoucer exclaim happily. I smiled to myself.

Addison:Can't dim this light inside me ♪
I'm finally me
Oh, yeah
No longer gonna hide
I'll never hide
I'm just like dynamite
Just like dynamite
Can't hold me back now I'm free
Oh
I'm finally me
Yeah, I'm shining so brightly
Watch me shine
Can't dim this light inside me
No, no, no
I'm finally me
It's my moment now I'm free
Now I'm free
Ready to make history

After our cheer the whole hall cheered loudly. "The Mighty Shrimp win! The Seabrook Cup is theirs!" The annoucer said causing Addison to pull me with her towards the display area to get the trophy. I turned to look at the crowd and saw Zed infront of the stage and he was jumping onto A-li and A-lan in excitement and cheer. He made me smile. I chuckled just seeing the trophy.

"Wow!" Addison said happily. "Thank you!" I said helping Addison hold the cup. We turned and showed it to the town. "Yes! Yes! Yes! We did it!" Addison said when Bree came to her. "We did it!" Bree exclaimed. "Girl you gotta teach me the triple hip-hop double tuck Lindy." Bree said to me. "Yeah, definitely." I said chuckling.

I saw Zed infront smile at me and just then Willa came running onto stage along with the rest of the wolves.

"The aliens are liars. They've come to take what's ours!We should have never let them welcome in those outsiders." Willa yelled for the whole of city hall to hear.