☆≻Eighteen≺☆

HAESOO POV

HAESOO POV

Walking around carefully i finally made it to a room called the files room. I peeked in and saw a few workers. Tilting my head a little, i looked around and saw the security room right across. I quietly got there and slipped in without a single noise. There were two guards. One was snoring away and the other was watching something on his phone with headphones on. 

Shaking my head a little i saw a few uniforms hanging on a coat hanger. I grabbed one, keeping an eye on the awake guard while i quickly changed right then and there. 

Once done i looked at the purple dress on the floor.

Xiaojun: Soo? Listen carefully. We are coming. Taeyong has made a full ass plan. And we are coming. But we need you to do something though. Cause a distraction. A big one.

I smirked a little while putting on a worker cap before humming. 

Xiaojun: Great. See you soon love.

I smiled and hummed again. I then felt the line go off. I cracked my knuckles and took a shaky breath before approaching the guard. I took another deep breath before shaking him aggressively.

Security 1: What?!

Since he shouted the other one woke up too.

Haesoo: Have you two lost your mind? Slacking off at the job? Look at that.

I pointed at the dress on the floor. 

Haesoo: Did you just loose the hostage? Should i tell boss?

Security 2: What? She was here?

i shook my head in disappointment. It was confirmed that not everyone knew how i looked.

Haesoo: I am calling boss. 

I said and got out the walkie talkie.

Security 1: No wait! We... We will do it. Just go back to your job. 

Haesoo: Find her. 

I growled and they nodded quickly sitting down at their seats, looking more awake than before. I smirked and left. I carefully went to the files room again. 

All the workers ignored me and i could easily get through. I looked around. It was a normal file room with files arranged in alphabetical order. I entered the first aisle which had only a few workers. I went through it all and my eyes fell on the Alphas files. 

I went through them, my uniform not giving out any suspicion about me. But all of the files were useless.

That was until i heard the worker's talking behind me. 

Worker 1: Did you hear? Apparently the boss used to be close to this Alpha member...

Worker 2: Really? Then why does he want them gone?