☆≻One≺☆

HAESOO POV

HAESOO POV

Haesoo: Ow!

Jaemin: Can you like hold still, child.

He rolled his eyes. 

Haesoo: For your kind information, I am like a month older than you. 

He glanced at me before going back to pulling the bullet from my palm.

Hendery: Well you are dumb to take that.

I looked at him while Soo-Jeong wrapped up his leg.

Haesoo: Gee your welcome for taking the bullet.

He just chuckled.

Hendery: I didn't ask you to. You were the one acting all protective right, my dear girlfriend?

Soo-Jeong: Woah, when did you guys start dating?

Haesoo: Like never. It was an act.  

Jaemin: An act?

Hendery: That was her master plan. 

Haesoo: Shut up.

I ended up wincing when i felt Jaemin stitch up the wound. The door to the room opened and Taeyong came in, eyeing everyone before sighing.

Taeyong: No one leaves the house alone anymore. Everyone goes out in groups of at least 5 got it?

Nods ran around the room. Honestly without taking Hendery and Xiaojun i would have died. Surely Venom expected me to come alone. 

Taeyong: Rest up for now. Tomorrow i will hold a meeting in the morning. 

He left the room and i sighed. Jaemin wrapped the wound and stood up, handing me a glass of water. Using my good hand, i gulped it down. 

Jaemin: You can go to your room. Just don't use your right hand.

Haesoo: How will I do anything? How will i eat bro?

He shrugged.

Jaemin: Ask someone to do it. 

He went to the area with all the supplies, cleaning the tools. I looked around and saw that Hendery was being advised to stay in the medical bay. But i got up and went outside eyeing the stairs that led down to the basement. 

Aeri: Oh hey Haesoo. How's your hand?

I gave her a small smile.

Haesoo: Its been better... Do you um.... Do you know where Haechan is?

Aeri: Yeah he went... down.

She said cautiously. 

Haesoo: I am going to head there too.

She nodded and i walked down the stairs slowly before stopping. Haechan stared at the two who were getting treated by Jungwoo. I stood next to him and he gave me a glance before looking at them again.