☆≻Seven≺☆

HAESOO POV

HAESOO POV

The household was calm for some reason. Everyone went on with their daily activities. Except of course no one stepped out of the house alone.

What was weird was that i found myself hanging out a lot with Xiaojun. Which was very weird, since i had barely made any conversation with him in the past two years i was here.

Sure mission talks and brief conversations were there. But spending time together? That was different. Its not like i minded though, he was good company.

By that i meant he was always on his gadget, busy. So i usually found myself bouncing a ball, off the wall, i found in the mess of his room. Which i actually was doing right now.

Catching the ball, i felt the annoying feeling of boredom.

Haesoo: Yo dude.

Xiaojun: Hmm?

Haesoo: I am bored.

Xiaojun: Okay. And?

Haesoo: Oh come on let's go do something else!

Xiaojun: like what? We can't even leave the house.

I turned to look at him but all i saw was the back of his head.

Haesoo: You are only using that as an excuse to get away with it.

Xiaojun: you got me.

I sighed and stared at the back of his head. He probably felt the stare as he turned around and rolled his eyes.

Xiaojun: Then go look for someone else to bother.

I sighed and looked away for a second. 

Haesoo: Or we could get out of the house. 

He got up and stretched.

Xiaojun: There is no way we can go o-

The door opened making us both whip our heads towards it.

Jihee: Xiaojun ge, take us out!

She strolled in with two other guys.

Jisung: Oh hi Haesoo noona.

I smiled back and then looked at Xiaojun with raised eyebrows.

Chenle: What happened?

Haesoo: I was technically asking him to take me out too. 

Jihee: Like a dat-

Haesoo and Xiaojun: No!

The two of us shared a look and looked away the same second.

Haesoo: Just a hangout. 

Chenle: This is perfect then. There will be five of us. Taeyong hyung may allow it.

---

I was beyond happy when Taeyong said yes. And also maybe kind of glad Xiaojun was smart enough to ask him to come to the training area to ask. What was surprising was that Doyoung was there too.