☆≻Twelve≺☆

HAESOO POV

HAESOO POV

I was in my bathtub, playing around with the bubbles in the water. There was still a ringing in my ear from the bomb blast earlier. The right side of ear had that static feeling to it. Jeno, who saw me rubbing it continuously, did a small check up in the car and concluded that i will be a little low on hearing from my right side. And that i should get it checked by Kun tomorrow.

But the time in the park only reminded me of the part where Xiaojun was so close to me and i felt my heart race so fast. His eyes briefly going to lips in between, had left me tingling all over. 

Sinking in further into the water, till my neck, i felt a heat rush through my skin. Though i blamed it on the heated water and closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the bath.

---

I roughly dried my hair with the towel but threw the cloth away when i couldn't find the energy to do it. Plopping down on the bed, i closed my eyes, trying to sleep. But that failed when i couldn't fall asleep.

I turned the other way, thinking it was probably the position. But when that didn't work either i sat up, leaning against the headboard.

I just sat there, staring into space. But the numbness of my ear got so annoying that i got up and head out, straight to the balcony.

I had a hand running through my damp hair and i groaned when my ear only hurt worse. 

Xiaojun: You didn't sleep yet?

My head snapped up to see him leaning against the railing.

Haesoo: I... 

Xiaojun: Come here.

I made it next to him, making sure he was on my left so that i could hear him clearly.

Xiaojun: Is your ear irritating you?

Haesoo: Yeah...

Xiaojun: I am sure once Kun ge checks it, it will become better.

Haesoo: I hope so... 

He hummed and no other words were spoken. We stared at the city far away, lights shining so bright. But i found myself glancing at him. Only to find his eyes trailed at the city. 

Was it just me overthinking the moment in the park? Of course i was.

Xiaojun: Haesoo...

Haesoo: Hm?

Xiaojun: Can i sleep with you in your room?

---

We slept with backs facing each other but somehow i woke up to his hand gently placed on my waist, our bodies closer than what i remembered.

His reasoning was that his bed was too messy with gadgets and clothes, and he was too tired to clean up. 

And me being me, said yes. I thought i would regret it, expecting it to be awkward, but it was just fine.