☆≻Eight≺☆

XIAOJUN POV

XIAOJUN POV

Xiaojun: This is all my fault.

I said as i watched Jaemin take out the bullet out of a semi conscious Haesoo. Jungwoo who was helping him managed to send me a glance but said nothing.

Taeyong: How is this your fault Xiaojun?

Xiaojun: I was supposed to be looking after all of them. 

I didn't know why i felt the way i did. 

Taeyong: Xiaojun... its okay. Calm down. 

He gave my shoulder a comforting squeeze, but it didn't help. It became worse when Haechan walked in looking worriedly at the girl before facing me. Haechan came up to me grabbing my collar and pulling me close, rather rashly. 

Haechan: How come she gets hurt every single time when she is with YOU?!

Taeyong: Haechan, stop.

But he just clutched onto my shirt tighter. Taeyong took Haechan's hand off my shirt with a little force. And i couldn't help but feel terrible now. 

It was my fault. I shouldn't have agreed to play that game. If i didn't i would have seen the Venom members come in and sneak attack. 

And Haechan was right. Haesoo did get hurt wherever i was. 

---

HAESOO POV

I woke with a start. But it hurt terribly. I winced and sighed before falling back down, with my head landing on the pillow.

Jaemin: I swear to god.

I looked to the side. He came in with some tools and genuinely looked so frustrated. 

Jaemin: You always get shot.

He suddenly met my eyes and he flinched.

Jaemin: You were awake?!

I chuckled but it hurt so winced right after.

Haesoo: I thought you heard me groan that's why you came.

Jaemin: I came to change your bandage. Its been two days. 

Haesoo: Two days? Dang... 

Jaemin: But look at you getting shot again. 

I chuckled. 

Haesoo: You care so much.

He didn't respond but lifted my shirt and took off the previous bandage, working on cleaning the wound. It then dawned on me that i was at fault for the wound.

Haesoo: It was really my fault. I shouldn't have asked Xiaojun to play the game. 

Jaemin: You are blaming yourself here, he has been blaming himself since forever.