Chapter 35: The Middle Realm

A/N: Sorry for the late update. We will be having some slow updates thanks to college being pain. I'll try to update more if I get the time. Please enjoy the chapter.

As concept does not exist in the Timeless Void, so also time does not exist there. Even though Rimuru and his family have spent a long time in the Timeless Void, the space has not changed since time does not exist there.

Currently, Rimuru was watching the intense fight between Yoshino and Sofia. Yoshino was in her Ultimate Battle Form while Sofia was in her new transformed state known as Infinity.

'After spending so long in this void, Yoshino and Sofia has matured a lot and their powers have grown nicely. If I should take time standard of the lower realm, then we have spent like two hundred years in this void but it doesn't matter since time is irrelevant to us' Rimuru thought to himself as he watched the battle between Yoshino and Sofia.

After Rimuru started training Sofia and Yoshino in the void, Sofia unlocked her ability which let's her transform into her goddess mode called Infinity.

In her transformed state, she has the appearance of a twenty two years old girl. Her hair becomes a dark lilac-purple while her eyes turn purple. Her hair becomes very long and reach all the way to her back while her bangs and the hair that frame her face are somewhat longer as well. Her figure is more mature/curvier and rivals that of Chloe and Lilith. Sofia in her transformed state now wears a suit which resembles a black skintight leotard with red segments and white pieces along it. The boots/leg armor is above the knee. Her boobs got so huge that it is between E cup and F cup while her hips increased in size. She carries a jet black sword which she is using to battle Yoshino at the moment.

As Sofia and Yoshino were getting more into their fight, a shockwave greater than the one they were creating was coming from another part of the void.

'It looks like those two are getting more into it' Rimuru thought to himself as he watched the other battle taking place.

The battle he was talking about was between Chloe and Kanade. Kanade was attacking with everything she has while Chloe was defending. As they fought, cracks were appearing in the space of the white void. This is the same void that trascends the hyperverse which is the lower realm and its space was being cracked. That is to show how powerful Kanade has gotten since she was the one attacking.

Lilith didn't need training and was simply observing the fights from another place different from where Rimuru was.

After some time, Rimuru clapped his hand "I think that is enough training for now everyone. Please gather around"

As his voice resounded in the space, everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed to where Rimuru was.

Yoshino and Sofia were the first to arrive followed by Chloe and Kanade. Lilith arrived last.

Sofia transformed back to her base state which now  have the appearance of an 9 year old loli