Chapter 26: Case Closed

Rimuru and Yoshino entered the room where the three headed wolf came out from. On entering, they looked around and saw multiple cages with different beast women inside it. Some of the women were chained to the wall while others were inside the cage. One was even tied to a large wooden table naked with white liquid on her body. It was a horrible sight for Rimuru and Yoshino. Luckily, the women were still alive but the look in their eyes were devoid of hope.

Rimuru walked inside the room with Yoshino following behind him. All the women who could still move looked at Rimuru and began to mutter among themselves.

Rimuru looked and began to address the females "My name is Rimuru Tempest and this here is my daughter Yoshino. We've come here to save you and return all of you back to your families"

Some of the caged beast women began to cry tears of joy at the chance of being free while others looked at Rimuru in doubt.

"Why should we believe you? For all we know, you could be working with the mayor who caged us here"

Rimuru turned to see who asked him that and saw that it was the beast girl who was chained in the table naked. It was obvious what had happened to her but the look in her eyes was one of defiance that will not give in to anyone no matter what was done to her.

Rimuru smiled at her "I like the look in your eyes. It reminds me of one of my Subordinates who proclaimed herself as my secretary"

"Who do you mean papa?" Yoshino asked

"You haven't met her yet. I will tell you all about her another time" Rimuru said while patting Yoshino's head. He then turned to the chained beast girl "it not like I have any reason to lie to you. I just came in here after my daughter beat that three headed puppy that was guarding this place and I found you guys"

The beast girls  began to look at Rimuru with a little bit of hope. The one who was chained at the table also seems to give Rimuru a hopeful look.

"Right then. Time to free you guys and get you all out of hear"

Rimuru snapped his fingers and all the cages along with the chains disappeared as if it was never there. The beast girls were shocked by this but didn't wast the opportunity to run to Rimuru side. Rimuru also snapped his fingers and the girls cloths replaced with a better and more beautiful clothes.

The beast women were all looking at themselves in awe since it has been a while since they were dressed.

Rimuru turned to a section of the room and a bright white portal opened in front of the girls.

"Now enter this portal and it should lead all of you to the town" Rimuru told the girls

"He has space magic as well!"

"But I thought he was human?"

"He did say that his daughter killed that three headed wolf"

"Unbelievable! Is he really human?"

"Maybe he is a demon in disguise"

And the murmur continued to intensify. The beast women were all questioning the true identity of Rimuru because everything he has done is not something humans in this world could do.

Yoshino puffed out her small chest "My papa is obviously the strongest person in existence. There is nothing he cannot do"

Needless to say, when it comes to praising Rimuru, Yoshino forgets her shy nature of strangers which was very adorable to Rimuru.

After sometime, the beast women began to enter the Portal in an orderly fashion. After about five minutes, all of them went through the portal leaving only Rimuru and Yoshino behind.