Chapter 3: Rimuru And Chloe Reveals Their Identities

Chloe helped Prince Shu to reach where the body of King Edward and his wife and daughter were. Once they reached there, Shu fell down and lied down on the ground next to the dead body of his father in exhaustion. He was in great pains, but he refused to show it in other not to worry his mother and sister.

Princess Kanade immediately rushed to his side "O my god! Look at you Shu. Why would you go so far?"

Shu looked up and saw the teary face of his sister which caused him to frown "Please don't cry Kanade. It pains me to see you in tears"

"But, but..." Kanade tried to say but the tears just keep on falling

"It's ok. I'm still alive right now, right? So don't worry" Shu told her with care

"I'm just glad that you are safe my son" Queen Sakura told him with genuine relief

"More importantly, is this girl who is about to Fight Debura strong!? Do you think she can do it?" Shu asked his family

"I don't know, but I have hope that she could" Princess Kanade said to him

Chloe turned to the royal family with a smile "You shouldn't worry about us. Trust me, we are the last people you should worry about. Oh, and Rimuru is a man"

"What!!! How can he be a man when he is more beautiful than any girl I've seen?" Princess Kanade screamed

"Now is really not the time to be worry about that Kanade. Anyway Chloe-san, What do you mean we shouldn't worry about you two?" Prince Shu asked her

Princess Kanade and Queen Sakura were also looking at Chloe to hear her answer. Not just them, some of the nobles in the room were paying attention to see what she has to say.

Chloe scratched her hair with a laugh "All will be revealed soon. First of, let's fix you and the king back to normal"

And so, Chloe stretched out her hand and a bright light enveloped both Prince Shu and the dead body of King Edward. A symbol of a clock appeared under them and the clock began to spin backwards with great speed. As that was happening, Prince Shu notice that his arms were being restored to normal and his energy was being restored as well. Not just him, The dead body of King Edward was being fixed and his head was reforming back to the way it was before. In nothing but mere seconds, both King Edward and Prince Shu were fixed and well again.

The crowd of nobles and the royal family could not believe their eyes. The King who was dead was alive and well again and Prince Shu who was gravely injured was well too. None were more shocked than the two people who were the ones to receive such miracles from Chloe

King Edward couldn't believe that he was still alive "What happened? I was sure I died"

"You were dead, but I brought you back to life" Chloe told him

"But how!? How did you do it? What kind of powers do you have?" Prince Shu asked her in shock

Chloe smiled at their shocked face "Let's leave my powers for now because it is too many to mention in words. As for how I healed both you and your father, I simply reversed the time of both you and your father to the point before you received your wounds"

"Nani!!! You can control time?" This time, it was princess Kanade who shouted with a surprised voice.

Being the only human who was well versed in magic, she knew that magic that affects time can only be wielded by the gods. If this girl she summoned can control time to such degree, does that mean she was a god?

"It's it that shocking to see someone who controls time?" Chloe asked her with confusion

"Of course it is. The Magic of Time can only be used by the gods and not mortal. Are you a god?" Princess Kanade asked with a scared voice