Chapter 16: Rimuru's Identity Revealed

Right before Chloe engaged Lilith in a fight, Rimuru was watching the two Elders remaining. He was very calm and was curious on the power this two Elders will show him.

Hinata one of the Elders was glaring at him with hate "I will make you rule the day you decided to pick a fight with us"

"Hinata do not underestimate him. He was able to take down Shi single-handedly and Kushina has yet to return while the children are still safe. It is safe to assume that he must have gotten to her too" Yami explained to her

"You should listen to the dark haired boy Hinata. I'm stronger than I look" Rimuru told her

"Shut up you lowly human. I will show you why I am called an elder" Hinata shouted at Rimuru.

She clapped her hands together which caused the ground to begin to shake. From shaking, the ground began to take the shape of people of different shapes and sizes. From giants to dragon's to normal size people. All the people that was being formed all have one thing in common which is that all of them are undead.

Kanade, Yoshino and Sofia watched with open mouth as literally an uncountable number of undead was created in the blink of an eye. The undead filled the sky and the entire vampire kingdom. There were simply too many undead to count.

Hinata smiled at the surprised look on Rimuru's face "Being shocked won't save you from my undead legion. This undead all have a magical barrier that surrounds them and they will regenerate no matter what you may do to them. They are essentially above life and death and they are all stronger than the races they are made from. You will perish by the hands of my children"

Rimuru kept looking at the undead with a surprised look "There are certainly to many to count. I didn't think that a vampire would know necromancy magic and that you have enough magic power to summon this many undead. With this number of undead, you can easily conquer a nation if you want. You have certainly proved to me why you are an Elder vampire"

"Praising me will not make me show mercy to you just so you know" Hinata told him

"On the contrary, I was just stating the truth. Though, this will not stop me" Rimuru told her

Hinata looked surprised from what Rimuru said "Trying to bluff your way out of this situation. Commendable, but it will not save you from my undead legion"

Rimuru sighed "I'm just telling you that this undead of yours will not be enough to stop me. But if you insist, try your best"

"With pleasure. MY LEGIONS! ATTACK AND KILL ALL MY ENEMIES BEFORE ME" Hinata shouted

The undead all quickly began to rush to where Rimuru and the other where with their intentions being to kill them.

Sofia hugged Kanade "I'm scared miss Kanade"

"Do not worry Sofia. Your dad is still here with us" Kanade explained

Sofia still kept her face hidden in Kanade's clothes and didn't bother to respond because of how afraid she was.

Kanade looked at her before she realised that Yoshino was not with them "Hey! where is Yoshino"

She looked and saw that Yoshino have passed out from fear due to the manifestation of the undead legion. Kanade brought Yoshino's body closer to herself before she kept on observing the fight.

Truthfully, she was scared out of her mind at first when she saw the undead legion, but remembering just who their opponents is calmed her down.

Rimuru watched the undead army as they kept rushing to his location with a calm look. The undead were certainly many but such things are insignificant before an almighty.