Chapter 33: Kinlith's New Powers

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone. I'm sorry for the long delay on updating this story. I honestly thought that I will not be updating this story again but many ideas for this story just entered my head this new year and I decided to write it. It seems I will not be dropping this story anytime soon.

Two months have passed since the fight that happened in the giant kingdom. Currently, Kinlith is on her way to the Spade Kingdom where Rimuru asked her to go after she has mastered her new abilities. She took these past two months to enter retreat and she was able to comprehend and master her new abilities of space. Now, she is confident that she can hold her own against one of those dragons. Beating them is a different story though as she is not that strong yet.

Kinlith was traveling through the forest in other to get to the Spade Kingdom. It took her a full week, but she was able to make it out of the forest and was able to see the huge gate of the Spade Kingdom in a distance.

"So this is the Spade Kingdom which is said to be the strongest human kingdom in the world. I can't wait to reach it and begin a new chapter for my life" She said to herself in excitement.

With that excitement, Kinlith ran to the gate of the Spade Kingdom. On reaching the gate, she saw that a small crowd of people, mostly humans were lining up at the gate and two guards were at the gate collecting money from those who wish to enter the kingdom.

Kinlith went and lined up with the others and it took thirty minutes before it was her turn. The guards were at first suspicious of her since Kinlith is now the size of a ten year old girl and kids her age shouldn't be wondering around without their parents, but Kinlith told them that she lost her parents and is now an orphan who wish to find safety in this kingdom. Not wanting to let her suffer, the guards directed her to the direction of the temple and asked her to inform the priest there situation.

After that, Kinlith entered the kingdom and was very surprised. The kingdom was filled with humans everywhere and various shops were selling foods and items in their shop. The buildings in the kingdom were all big and very fancy, but the largest of them all was the castle which she presumed was the home of the royals family.

Kinlith walked for some time until she remembered her purpose "That's right, I must find Prince Shu and ask him to allow me to join his Heavenly Knights. But first, I need to figure out where the knight stay in this kingdom"

Kinlith with a goal in mind, began to ask around for the direction of the Knights quarters. Once she got the direction, she set out to go there immediately. After some hours of walking, Kinlith arrived at entrance of the Knights quarters which was by the side of the royal castle. She entered inside and saw a female receptionist at the counter with different people wearing silver armour head to toe walking around in the room.

She approached the receptionist and when she reached the counter, she rang a table bell to get the receptionist attention.

The female receptionist looked at Kinlith and waited to see what she wants.

"Good afternoon miss. My name is Kinlith and I want to know how to join the Heavenly Knights under prince Shu"

The receptionist looked at Kinlith with an annoyed look before sighing "Look Kinlith, this is not a play ground were kids play. Kids like you should be helping in the temple where you can earn some money to eat and other stuff. If you understand that, please leave before you hurt yourself"

The receptionist wasn't trying to be rude but it was just strange that a kid of about 10 years old was asking to join the knight. To make matter worse, the kid is a girl.

Kinlith looked confused and annoyed "Miss I really want to join the Heavenly Knights under prince Shu. I was directed by someone to go to this human kingdom and join the Prince party"