Chapter 11: Arrival To The Vampire Kingdom

One week has passed since Chloe deflected the Vampire Queen magic slash. Rimuru and Chloe along with with Kanade, Yoshino and Sofia were on their way to the vampires kingdom. The vampires have many kingdoms which are being governed by the Elder Vampires, but the kingdom that Rimuru and his party were heading to was the main kingdom of the vampires where the vampire queen resides in. The name of the kingdom is Lunora and it is the only kingdom closest to the Demon kingdom of Dowa where the demon King resides.

Finally, Rimuru and party managed to reach the vampires queen's kingdom.

"We are here everyone. The great Kingdom of Lunora where the Vampire Queen rules" Rimuru said to everyone with him.

 The great Kingdom of Lunora where the Vampire Queen rules" Rimuru said to everyone with him

"Wow!!!" Sofia and Yoshino said at the same time.

"It is quite a beautiful kingdom. Too bad it is ruled by vampires" Kanade said with a frown

"So this is where that queen is staying! Should be a fun experience" Chloe said to herself

Rimuru turned to everyone "I'm sensing a lot of powerful foes inside the kingdom. It seems they were anticipating our arrival"

"What do we do master?" Kanade asked

"Kanade! You should be strong enough to protect yourself from any vampires in that kingdom except for the queen, but you shouldn't worry about her since Chloe will be fighting her" Rimuru explained to her

"I understand master Rimuru" Kanade said

"What about us papa?" Yoshino asked

"Yeah, we want to fight too" Sofia said with a pout

Rimuru gushed at his two new adopted daughters "You two are so adorable when you pout, but you shouldn't try to take on something you are not ready for. You two will be sticking close to me at all times when we enter the kingdom ok"

Yoshino smiled and blushed before she got a surprised look and turned away in hurry "It's N-n-not like I wanted to b-be by y-yo-your s-side or anything like that

'Her tsundere personality is getting stronger everyday, but it makes her so cute' Rimuru thought to himself

Sofia looked down before she turned to Chloe "What about mommy?"

Chloe smiled and picked up Sofia in her arm "Mommy will be busy sweetheart. So stay with daddy ok"

"Ok mommy" Sofia said with a smile

Chloe put her down and she ran to Rimuru's side.

Rimuru stepped forward with Yoshino at his left side holding his left hand and Sofia at his right side holding his right hand "Let's go everyone"

"YEAH!!!" They all shouted.

They began to approach the main entrance of the kingdom of Lunora.

Once they all stepped into the kingdom, Rimuru raised his hand and stopped his party. Not long after they stopped, a huge army of lesser vampires began to rush at them in a clear hostile way. The army rushing at them were more than five thousand.