(A/N) - Art I Guess?

So a few of you showed some interest in my art when I said I got into drawing recently so I decided to post a few pieces here! These are just a few that I actually completed, most of my stuff stays as sketches or gets scrapped. It's not that good since it's been nearly a year since I've really sat down to draw anything beyond little doodles so take these with a grain of salt. I'm also still experimenting with the brushes/pens on my programming along with the Btas designs, as said before. All of this stuff can be found on my DeviantArt Iszy1111 (be warned: I don't post on there often. It's mostly just to show my progress outside of my physical sketchbooks)

This is my most recent Btas piece! It's a lil rough around the edges since I just started throwing things together last minute to and chose to experiment a bit with the shading and lighting techniques (I'm testing out a more pencil/sketchy look in...

This is my most recent Btas piece! It's a lil rough around the edges since I just started throwing things together last minute to and chose to experiment a bit with the shading and lighting techniques (I'm testing out a more pencil/sketchy look in a lot of my new drawings. If I continue to not dig it, I'll go back to using pen). Also working on the colors for these dorks. I feel like I've got Jon and Jervis's looks down somewhat but BOY do I struggle with Edward! Like I'm sorry hun, idk how to draw attractive people... especially when they're looking off to the side.
No offense to Jonathan and Jervis. I adore them as much as the next fan but they're just much more... fun shaped! My hand likes drawing them more so I practice using them a lot.
The only other thing I would want to fix is Jon's expression. I wanted to make him look tired of the other two's shit but honestly he just looks dazed. I really need to work on expressions-

Not to proud of this one but it's my first real attempt at drawing Jervis

Not to proud of this one but it's my first real attempt at drawing Jervis. You can see how his design sorta shifted from the last pic. I threw this together quickly as fanart for a story I read on tumblr by t0adguutz (who writes some really good oneshots! They're also in a lot of fandoms and basically write for anything. I suggest giving them a look if you got the time). This was also my first attempt using the whole pencil look. I used more pastel colors with this one and I actually kinda like that aspect of it.

Not Btas, but I'm still really proud of this one!! This is actually my current pfp on DeviantArt! It's a lil older than the others and is more or less a re-color of a slightly older drawing (for some reason I decided to make the og have a purple b...

Not Btas, but I'm still really proud of this one!! This is actually my current pfp on DeviantArt! It's a lil older than the others and is more or less a re-color of a slightly older drawing (for some reason I decided to make the og have a purple background that just didn't jell with the rest of the pic so I went back and changed it + added some more little details). I mostly threw this in here to show that I am capable of decent line art and coloring, I just don't pull up with it often lol.
Sorry there's not much more but as said a lot of my stuff stays as concepts in my sketchbooks. I'm trying to work on drawing more comic formats in there right now so I might try to finish one up and post it (tho most of them pertain to my ocs so I might not put them here). ALSO for updates on requests, I am working on them especially the Valentines Day one!! I was stuck in the hospital practically all day for Valentines Day (don't worry, nothing serious; just took them forever to start the procedure that only ended up lasting about 30 minutes) so I couldn't work on it and the rest of this week hasn't been any less tiring. But I should be getting a break soon and plan to get those out before the end of the month. Thank you for your patience ^^