One hundred and eleven

"You gonna offer me a drink then?" Jordan asks as my eyes roam the building, looking for Derek.

"Look, I really don't have the time." I say, moving the hand she placed on my arm, back by her side.

I attempt to step to the side, but the woman grabs my arm again. "Did I do something wrong?" She asks, a hurt expression covering her face.

"Jordan, will you just fuck off?" I half growl before barging past the woman and onto the street.

Just as I look to the left of myself, I notice a cab pull up and Derek open the door.

"Hey!" I shout after him, running the few steps toward the car and grabbing his arm. "What the fuck are you doing Morgan?"

"She said I never have any fun anymore, so I'm having some fun." he smirks, allowing the blonde woman to climb inside the car.

I push Derek out of the way and crouch to see the slut wearing almost nothing. "Did he tell you he's supposed to be getting married just two days from now?" I snarl before slamming the door shut and telling the driver to take her home.

"What did you do that for?" he asks, frowning and grabbing hold of the collar of my shirt.

"Because you're being a prik!" I shout back, slamming him against the brick wall. "Emily loves you and you jut want to throw her away?" I ask, anger building in the pit of my stomach. "I'd do anything to marry-" I stop, letting go of the older man and he lets go of me.

"I'm sorry, kid." he sighs, reaching for my shoulder and squeezing it gently. "Let's go home, huh?" He asks, leading me in the direction of another cab.

When we return to the apartment, Emily, Kate, Garcia and sandy are all sat on the sofa, watching TV.

"Oh, honey. You look like shit." Garcia states with a playful grin as she catches sight of a drunken Derek.

Emily rolls her eyes before standing up and entering her bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

"How's Henry?" I ask, taking a seat beside Sandy.

"Sleeping." she says, nodding her head. "I'm gonna get some sleep too, and so should you." she smiles, patting my knee and standing.

"I'll see you all tomorrow?" she says before leaving the room and walking down the hall.

My eyes find Morgan who is stood against the far wall, drinking from a glass of water.

"Maybe you should go talk to her?" I suggest, nodding toward the bedroom and recurring a frown from the man I'm speaking to.

He sighs slightly before walking forward, putting the glass down and opening the bedroom door. He closes it softly behind him, leaving just Garcia, Kate and I in the living room.

"Soo, I hope you aren't planning some drunken sex because I'm sharing the sofas with you guys tonight." I joke, leaning against the back of the sofa and rubbing my sweaty face.

Kate's eyes widen and Garcia shakes her head smiling. "Nice to know you've got that attitude of yours back." She laughs lightly before getting up to retrieve the sheets they used last night.