Chapter 16| Disturbance

Y/N's pov•

What is wrong with me? Was I really a whore like that lady said? Oh god what will Hyunjin think of me? Even worse...Chan. He's never gonna wanna be around me again and he's going to hate me for the rest of my life!

I couldn't help but freak out. All of the anxiety I was feeling started to take over my body. I shook my head and turned on the water. As I got in I tried to focus my mind on the water hitting my skin instead of the thoughts running through my head.

Knock
Knock
Knock

I turned my head over to the door and furrowed my eyebrows. "W-who is it?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Y/N, it's me."

Chan. It's not like me and Chan haven't taken baths together when we were little., and I'm behind a shower curtain so it should be fine.

"Come in." I spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear me.

I heard the door open and then close again. It was quiet for a while before Chan decided to speak.

"So what happened to you and Hyunjin?"

I scoffed and ran my hands through my hair. "I don't know. All I know is that I come back from Hyunjin's without any sleep and next thing I know, I'm in my bed with Han on top of me."

"You do know we're not supposed to be dating anyone until next year, right?"

"Jesus Chan I know! I-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. I can't tell Chan that I'm basically getting blackmailed into being in a relationship. "We-just won't announce the relationship until next year."

"This could really hurt your career Y/N! This is why JYP was hesitant to letting you join the group!" Chan started to raise his voice and it kinda got me irritated.

"Chan, I really don't need this right now. I'm fucking stressed out right now and I really don't need a fucking lecture from someone that can't even keep his members in fucking check." I yelled covering my ears.

The room went quiet again until Chan scoffed again. I heard the door open again and then it closing. I don't know why but I started to cry. I can't believe I just cussed out my best friend over something dumb! I'm already over this.

• narrator's pov

Chan walked down the hallway trying to calm down. What was wrong with you? You've never shouted at him like that. He saw Han walking towards the bathroom and stopped in his tracks. Chan turned around and grabbed Han by the shoulder.

"Um...what do you think you're doing?" Asked Chan raising a brow.

"Oh! I'm just going to see my baby!"

"You do know she's in the shower right?"

"I know! I'm just gonna go in there and talk to her."

"You can talk to her when she gets out of the shower."

Han didn't like that. Han scowled and smacked Chans hand off of him. "But you got to go in there so why can't I? She's my girlfriend! Not yours! Just because she wanted me instead of you doesn't mean for you to gatekeep her!"

Chan stood there in disbelief as he watched Han go into the bathroom. What was happening to his members? He didn't know if he should report this to the company but he didn't want to see anyone get in trouble. Chan sighed and walked over to the door and got put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" Chan turned around and saw Minho sitting on the couch with Seungmin.

"I'm going to the studio to work on some more soundtracks."