Chapter 8| a present for Y/N

(A/N: I fr rewrote this whole chapter-)

~Hans pov~

I can't stop thinking about my date with Y/N last night. I've never seen her that way before. Someone so kind, smart, and beautiful as her, went through something so horrible. It broke my heart just thinking about what she told me. And the worse part of it was when she told me about her past, she was smiling through all of it. If only there was some way for me to make her happy...

"Hey you ok? You seem to be lost on thought." Jeongin asked in concern.

"I-uh-mhm!" I stammered.

I could feel my face heating up as I looked around, avoiding Jeongin's eyes.

"He's probably thinking about Y/N!" Changbin teased.

"I AM NOT....well..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You never told us about that date. How'd it go?" Jeongin asked climbing on the top bunk and sitting next to me.

"Probably horrible." Hyunjin laughed.

"Actually, it was amazing. Y/N opened up to me. I got to see a whole different side of her...her laugh, smile, and her kindness are just something anyone could fall for..." I sighed thinking about the date again.

"Mm." Hyunjin hummed.

"I wanna do something special for her! Something that'll make her see me as more than a crush..." I continued.

"Hyung has fallen hard!" Jeongin teased.

I playfully punched Jeongin in the arm.

"Han likes N/N~"

I groaned at the teasing I was getting from Changbin and Jeongin.

"Guys stop! You're embarrassing him." Hyunjin smirked. "I still can't believe that you fell for her!"

"I did not! I-I-I-I just want to make her happy..." I said feeling my face head up again.

"Awe!"

"Could you guys please give me some ideas for my gift for Y/N?" I pleaded.

"I'm not so sure. She loves BTS...but she's already going to be on stage with them." Changbin shrugged.

"She loves cooking desserts with Felix. But that's not really a gift, you know?" Jeongin added.

"Any ideas, Hyunjin?" Changbin asked.

~Hyunjin's pov~

"Any ideas, Hyunjin?" Changbin asked me.

I have many ideas of what kind of present Y/N would like. We were best friends before the whole enemy thing.

"...I don't know why you even asked me. We hate each other!" I said leaving the shared room.

I stopped as soon as I left the room. Why didn't I give Han any ideas for a present..? I sighed and went to go get a glass of water. On my way to the kitchen, I saw Y/N playing Fortnite with Felix.

"BRO I SHOT HIM!" Felix yelled.

"HE HAS TO BE HACKING! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY HE'D STILL BE ALIVE AFTER THAT!" Y/N also yelled.

"LANGUAGE!" Chan yelled.

I giggled at the scene and went to get some water.

"HOW DID HE KILL ME?! I WAS BEHIND A WALL!" Y/N yelled again.

"THIS IS SO STUPID!" Felix yelled, throwing the controller on the ground.

I could barely make out what they were saying since my English isn't that good. I walked out the kitchen and laughed at them.