Chapter 1|Coming back home

• Author pov•

  You just got off your flight from doing some business in America. You were so excited to got see your best friends! You happily left the airport and waved to fans and gave them autographs. You were in a good mood, so why not? On your way to the dorms you started to text Chan to say you're on your way, when you were actually at the door.

You:
CHANNIE!!

Chan:
Yes Y/N?

You:
I'm on my to dorms!! 🎉

Chan:
REALLY?!

You:
Yes really! Now unlock the doors so when I get there I can walk in.

Chan:
Okay 🥳

  You silently giggled and put your phone in your pocket. You heard the door unlock and quickly went inside.

•hyunjin's pov•

  I walked into the kitchen because I smelled something sweet cooking. I saw Felix taking brownies out of the oven.

"Did you make Brownies?"

"No I was cooking my car...what does it look like I'm doing?"

"Fair point."

  I walked over to Felix and sat down on the counter.

"So why'd you make the brownies?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head. Felix sighed and put the brownies on the island.

"Y/N is coming back from America." Felix said taking off his oven mitts.

  I looked at him in disbelief.

"Really?! I thought that was next mouth!"

"Do you really hate her that much?"

  I looked at him with a serious face. He took the hint and turned on the kitchen fan.

"Hyunjin!"

I turned around and saw Chan walking towards me.

"Y/N is coming back to the dorms, please do not fight with her!" Chan spoke to me in a fast voice so I knew Y/N was on her way back.

  I sighed and just nodded. Chan smiled and went over to the door and unlocked it. As soon as he unlocked it Y/N opened the door.

"Surprise Bitches!!!" Y/N said opening the door. 

"Y/N!!" I heard everyone yelling her name.

  They all tackled her and started hugging the life out of her. She hugged them all and started laughing. I just rolled my eyes and went over to them and pushed them of her.

"Come on guys, let her breathe." I said holding out my hand to help her up.

  She hesitantly grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

"Still clumsy as ever, huh?" I said while smirking.

"First of all, if you were tackled by seven guys I bet you'd fall too." Y/N said snatching her hand out of mine.

"No, because I'm way stronger than you!" I said sticking my tounge out.

"Hyunjin, stop bullying N/N!" Han said pulling Y/N into a hug.

"It's not bullying if it's true~" I hummed walking into my shared room.

•Y/N's pov•

  Ugh, the one person I didn't want to see. HE JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING! I scoffed as he left the room.

"Don't listen to him Y/N. How about we all watch a movie, your pick." Changbin suggested.

  My eyes lit up. I quickly ran over to the couch and sat in the middle.

"WE ARE GOING TO WATCH TANGLED!" I said bouncing up and down on the couch.

  They all groaned except for I.N. He is my Tangled buddie, we watch it all the time, all the way to where we know the whole script. I.N walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.

"I'll get the blankets." Minho said walking off.

"Wanna help me with the popcorn, Felix?" Seungmin asked.

  Felix nodded and went to make the popcorn with Felix. Han went to go get Hyunjin for some reason. And everyone else sat down on the couch or floor.

~Time skip to everyone watching the movie and it's Hyunjin's pov~;-;

The movie was almost over, thank goodness. Y/N and I.N have been singing and acting the whole movie. It was getting annoying. I was on the floor sitting Infront of Y/N and I was getting pretty tired. Until, "I see the light came on." Y/N's favorite song...

•your pov•

  MY SONG CAME ON! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I.N knows I love this song more than anything in this world! I looked over at him but he was asleep on my shoulder. I was just a little bit sad, but his cuteness makes up for it. I looked around and saw everyone was asleep. I sang the song anyway, but quietly so no one would wake up. And then all of a sudden I heard-

"All those days, chasing down a daydream. All those days, living in a blur. All that time, living in a blur..."

I looked Infront of me and saw Hyunjin singing. I had no idea that he was even awake. I wanted to hear him more clearly, so I gently moved I.N's head off of my shoulders, and sat next to Hyunjin. He looked at me like I had five heads but I didn't care. He kept singing though. I have to admit that he has a beautiful voice. We sang the song together and it was just wonderful. I hate the fuck out of him but this was peaceful. So peaceful I felt myself slowly falling asleep.

•Hyunjin's pov (yes again)•

  After the song ended I felt something heavy on my shoulder. Everyone else was asleep and I was just awake with the movie on. I carried Y/N to her room and went back to turn off the movie. I just went to bed since everyone else was asleep.