Chapter 14| Han's Feelings

(A/N: Han is kinda a dick in the chapter so yeah. This is also very suggestive :D)

•Y/N's pov•

I didn't get any sleep when me and Chan arrived to the dorms . Last night was...eventful to say the least. I can't believe I kissed the guy I hate the most! What is wrong with me?. I got up out of bed and looked at the time. 2pm...damn. I got up and walked into the the kitchen. No one was in the dorms so I'm guessing they went to go practice. I grabbed me a bottle of water and a snack and was about to head to my room until the door to the living room opened. I turned my head over to look at it and saw Han walking in. I sighed in relief and greeted him.

"Hey Ji! Where were you?" And where are the others?" I asked taking a sip of water.

Han looked up at me and smiled brightly. He quickly took off his shoes and ran over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and held onto me tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok! I came back from practice to see how you were doing!" Han beamed holding onto me tighter.

"J-Ji! Air-" I gasped trying to breathe.

Han quickly let go of me. I began to inhale as much air as I could. Han laughed as I got up and glared at him.

"I could've died you know!" I glared at Han and playfully hit him on his chest.

"Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to!" Han moved some hair out of his face and walked over to the couch. He sat down and patted the seat next to him. I obliged and walked over to sit down next to him.

We sat in silence for a good minute. Han started fiddling with his fingers with an anxious look on his face. I placed my hand on his thigh and gave him a comforting look.

"Are you alright? You look anxious." I chuckled giving him a concerned look.

Han just looked at me and shyly smiled before looking away. He took a deep breath in before speaking.

"Y/N...you know we haven't known each other for long but there is something that has been bothering me for a while now." Han turned toward me and stopped abruptly. He placed a finger on my neck and had a disgusted look on his face. "...is that a hickey?"

I stopped and looked at him. I placed my hand on where the mark was and laughed awkwardly.

"N-No?! It's a bug bite..." I muttered still holding my neck.

Han got up from the couch and scoffed.

"Are you serious.? Do you think I'm stupid? Who gave you that hickey? Was it Chan? Minho? Who?!" Han yelled at me.

I flinched at his words. Why is he acting like this?

"God! You are such a whore! Just because you're in a group of male idols doesn't mean you can open your legs to whoever! Maybe Jyp shouldn't have let you in this group. Maybe I should go tell him how much of a slut you are for us." Han snapped rolling his eyes and looking at the dorm door.

I raised my brow and stood up.

"Why are you acting like this?! You have no right to say any of this to me! Hyunjin was right..." I scoffed, instantly regretting my words.

Han turned over to me and frowned.

"Hyunjin...? It was HYUNJIN who gave you a hickey?! Are you serious Y/N? We're you really that desperate?" Han yelled more shoving me a little bit.

"Han what the fuck?! What has gotten into you?! You didn't need to fucking shove me either! A-and you don't know what you're talking about! I still hate Hyunjin and I don't want anything to do with him!" I yelled back shoving Han.

Han chuckled and pushed me onto the couch. He propped his leg up to where it was blocking me from going anywhere.

"Prove it to me." Han whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours before smashing out lips together. I wrapped my arms around Han's neck and pulled him in closer, deepening the kiss. He grabbed me by my legs and walked me into my room. Since I don't share a room with anyway it would be a lot less suspicious if I had my door locked. Han threw me onto my bed and closed the door behind him, locking also. He walked back over to me and we started to make out again. Soon layers of our clothing were taken off and thrown somewhere on the floor. We pulled away for air and Han smirked while propping my legs up around his shoulders.

"I knew it. You're such a whore for me." He laughed and slapped my thigh.

~Two hour later~

Han was laying a sleep next to me While I played with his hair. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe I just did that..." I muttered to myself feeling awful for my actions.

But it felt good...thank goodness I was on the pill. I felt gross and I needed a shower. I don't think any of the guys came home yet. If they did, they would break my door down wondering why the fuck I was so loud...I turned to look over my clock 4pm...damn.

I decided to just fall asleep with Han since I don't feel like getting out of my bed.