Chapter 2|Just a normal fight

(English will be underlined ;-;)

•your pov•

  I woke up in my room, weird. I thought I fell asleep on Hyunjin's shoulder. Either he carried me to bed, or my body was so disgusted with me falling asleep on him, and I slept walk to my bed. Anyway, I got out of bed, and did my morning routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make an American breakfast since I was in America for a long time and I want the members to try different foods. When I first met them, I made all of them a french breakfast because that's where I was born, but I had to move to Korean because of my parents work. I'm not sad about it since I moved at a young age.

  I took out everything thing I needed to make the breakfast. I decided to make pancakes, toast, french toast, and bacon. I immediately started making the bacon because that would've took the longest. After I put the bacon in the oven I made the toast, then the pancakes. The toast got done, and I was halfway done with making all the pancakes when Changbin walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Binne!"

"Morning Y/N. What are you making?"

"American breakfast."

"Really? Why?"

"So whenever you go on your to America, everyone can have a taste of what their food is like."

  I finally got done with the pancakes and put them on a plate with the other pancakes. I took the bacon out the oven and put them on a separate plate. I saw Changbin's shocked expression and he walked over to the food.

"Did you make all of this by yourself?"

"Well, yeah. I didn't want to wake anyone up. And I got this! All I need to do is make the french toast."

"Lemme me do it."

"It's ok Binne, I told you I got this."

  I already put the french toast in the oven before he could get to it. He sighed on defeat, and I just smiled and patted his head.

"Hey don't mess up my hair!"

"Its already messed up, so hush.

  He just sighed again and walked over toward the couch. I sat in the kitchen and waited for the french toast to get done.

"Did you make breakfast, Y/N?"

I turned around and saw Han walking into the kitchen.

"No I just turned the oven on for fun."

  He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. I told him to sit down on the couch until everyone else woke up and he obeyed. As soon as the french toast got done everyone started to wake up. I served them their breakfast and got ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" I.N asked.

"I'm going to go practice my dancing, write songs, go to the store to get more food, practice on my vocals, learn more languages-"

"Without having anything to eat?" Felix asked cutting me off.

"...yeah? I have way to much to do to eat." I said putting my shoes on.

"You can do that later, come eat." Chan said standing up and walking towards me.

"No, I can't." I said about to leave.

"Yes you can. Just stop being so stubborn all the damn time." Hyunjin said taking a bite of his toast.

"You wanna say that again, bitch?!_"

"Language!" Seungmin said.

"No it's ok." Hyunjin said.

  Hyunjin glared at me and I just laughed.

"You called yourself "Stays mom",  a mother should eat so she can get the energy she can to take care of her children." Hyunjin said rolling his eyes.

  I just sarcastically laughed and crossed my arms.

"Ok, I could've just let you starve but I decided to cook for all of you. So please, shut the fuck up." I said walking over to Hyunjin and kneeling Infront of him.

"I'm just trying to look out for you. We have a concert in afew months-"

"That's why I need to practice!" I yelled cutting him off.

"It doesn't matter anyway! You're still going to be a bad singer."

  Oh, ok. I grabbed his plate and shoved it in his face. Everyone gasped and looked at hyunjin. He still had food on his plate, so his face was covered with smashed french toast, pancakes, and toast. I stormed out of the dorm and slammed the door shut.

"How the hell is he going to tell me that I'm a bad singer when Im the main vocalist!" I muttered walking to the dance studio.

BZZZZZ
BZZZZZ
BZZZZZ
BZZZZZ

  I took out my phone and saw that Chan was trying to text me. Actually all of the members were trying to text me. Well, except for Hyunjin. put my phone on silent and put it back in my pocket. I don't want to talk to them right now, if I do I may say something I might regret.

Chans pov•

"Has anyone gotten a reply?" I asked worriedly.

  They all shook their heads and I just sighed.

"Why did you say that to Y/N, Hyunjin?!" Jeongin asked hyunjin.

  Hyunjin just shook his head and went to the bathroom. I'm guessing to clean off his face. I went after him of course. Once I got into the bathroom I tried to be as calm as I could.

"Why did you say that to Y/N?!"

"..."

"HYUNJIN!"

"WHAT!"

  I sighed and tried to calm down a bit. I don't think being mean to him would solve anything. Y/N did shove food in his face.

"Listen, I know you two are enemies but she just got back! Can you not try to fight her every 5 seconds?!"

"I'm trying but she's just so provoking! She doesn't take care of herself! She's one of us! I don't need her collapsing somewhere because she didn't eat or sleep. She always goes country to country just to get away from me! Why did she even come back!?"

  I looked at him in shock. I thought he didn't care about her at all. I was already surprised when he was talking about her not eating. I walked up to him and patted his back.

"Chan, I'm sorry. I really want me and Y/N to get along but she just hates me...it's my fault for being cold to her. This is my punishment..."

"Stop thinking that way! Just tell her you're sorry when she gets back. And it has to be a good apology, tell her that you care about her well being."

  Hyunjin nodded. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.