Chapter 15| A one time thing

(So basically Han is even more of a dick in this chapter than the last one and no I do not think anyone of the Stray Kids members act in this way this is just for entertainment purposes!)

Y/N's pov•

I woke up and noticed that Han wasn't next to me. Strange. I got up and looked at my arms and legs. He left hickies fucking everywhere. How am I supposed to hide all of these? Wearing long sleeve would definitely raise some questions so what was I supposed to do? I was out of ideas. I sighed and got out of my bed and looked through my closet. I put on some pajamas that covered up my arms and legs.(A/N:if you have long hair don't worry about the hickies on your neck! You can just cover it up with your hair lol) I didn't know what to do about the hickies on my neck though...I'll just put some make up on there so no one will notice!

I hurried over to my drawers and grabbed the make up that the company gave me. I birdseed up and put some foundation on my neck. "There...now no one will notice." I muttered to myself in relief.

"You covered them up? Awe what a shame." I heard someone from behind me say

I jumped slightly and turned all the way around. It was Han. I guess I was too focused to hear him opening the door.

"Oh you scared me-"

"I really wanted to show off what I did to you to the guys...why did you cover them up?"

"Wait what?" I asked feeling a little confused

Han stood there with a smirk on his face. "I loved our little connection so much I couldn't help but tell the guys about it when they came back! I wanted to show them!"

"...what? Jisung why would you tell them that?" I asked getting furious.

"Did you not like what we did? By the way you were screaming my name I'd say otherwise." He laughed closing the door behind him.

I started to feel a bit anxious with being in a room with him...it was giving me deja vu. I shifted in my seat as he walked over to me.

"I love you Y/N and I know you love me too. You even said so in that interview." His smirk slowly turned into an ear to ear smile.

His eyes were full of admiration and desire. Han cupped my cheek and slowly ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Th-that interview wasn't for you Han...it wasn't for anybody!"

"But it was! 'A'! I'm 'A'! Me and you both know so...that's why we're getting together right now!"

"You're fucking insane if you think I'm going to get together with you! You're out of your mind right now!"

Han had a distasteful look on his face as free I got done speaking. He kissed my lips as I struggled to get him off of me. He let go of me and snarled. "It's either you tell everyone we're dating or I'm telling the company you're a backstabbing whore!"

I looked up at him I'm disbelief. Is he really going to get me fired because of some little crush? I could just have Chan humble him...but I don't want him to be involved. He's saved me from everyone and everything! What if he gets sick of me and ends up turning his back on me because of my problems? I can't have that happen! And if I get fired I'll have no where else to go and I'll be all alone!

I could feel my eyes get watery as I kept thinking about it. I heard Han scoff when he leaned down to look me in the eyes. "Don't worry jagiya! You'll always have me! Now go take a shower and get that foundation washed off." Han gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

I sat there in utter disbelief. Am I really going to go through with this? Why is this happening again? I wiped my eyes as I got up and left my room to go to the bathroom. I passed Jeongin on my way there and he stopped me in my tracks.

"Y/N! Is it true? Did you really sleep with Han? I thought you and Hyunjin-hyung had something going on?" Jeongin asked holding onto my shoulders

I pushed him away and walked straight past him. Hyunjin...how could I forget? Things are already complicated with me and him and now they're just going to get more complicated! I just have to push everyone away until Hans little tantrum is over! I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I got undressed and turned on the shower. As I got in I felt the world crashing down around me. I just let it all out right then and there.

•Jeongin's pov•

I starred at Y/N in disbelief as she walked away. This seems off. I know y/n and Hyunjin-hyung had something going on so why did she decide to sleep with Han? I walked back to the living room where everyone was. My eyes turned towards Han as he continued to brag about the amazing two hours he spent with Y/N.

"Wow! So are you guys officially dating?" Felix-Hyung asked

Han nodded eagerly. Mostly everyone cheered and clapped for him. Except me and Chan-hyung. I glanced over at him and he did not seem happy. Even with that smile on his face I knew he was furious. With who? I don't know. Y/N? Han? Himself?

Chan-hyung turned to look at me and i quickly looked away. I really don't want to get involved with this but I have to get to the bottom of this.