011

11:00 am

Knock, knock.

Tsutako: Come on in!

Giyuu opened the door.

Giyuu: Nee-san, have you found out anything..?

Tsutako, focusing on her painting: Yeah, Latues is threatening the new maid, whose name is Shinobu.

Giyuu: Threatening for what?

Tsutako: For you.

Giyuu: Me?

Tsutako: Yeah, that Latues girl has had a crush on you for the longest time, I thought you knew already.

Giyuu: I never knew!

Tsutako: You really have to pay more attention to the world.

Giyuu: Guess I do..

Tsutako: Well do you know what you're gonna do about it?

Giyuu: What?

Tsutako: You aren't just going to let Latues bully the new girl, are you?

Giyuu: Oh right...

Giyuu: What should I do? You always have good ideas!

Tsutako: Well, I can't always give you my brilliant ideas, little brother, you're solving this one on your own.

Giyuu: But nee-san

Tsutako: Ah ah no, on your own.

Giyuu: Oh fine.

Tsutako: Good, now shoo get out, I'm still busy, same time tomorrow to talk okay?

Giyuu: Alright.

11:40 am
Giyuu looked at the ground while walking, what would he do? His sister was right, he couldn't let this go on.. but his sister had the good ideas, not him.

He had decided. He would talk to Kanu first.

Kanu POV: Why am I being called to Giyuu's room now?

She knocked.

Giyuu opened the door.

Kanu: Am I in trouble?

Giyuu: No, I just wanna know, what should I do about Shinobu and Latues?

Kanu: What do you mean?

Giyuu: Well, Tsutako told me Latues threatened Shinobu for interacting with me.

Kanu: Oh gosh, Shinobu will murder me for telling others, but, I say just talk to her, like, Shinobu, Latues haven't actually threatened anything yet.

Giyuu: Hm.. ok thank you, you may take your leave now.

Kanu: Alright, goodbye.